Weirdest Crush!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pmsl!
No I don't think he's fit either. There are limits of what's acceptable and he's a million miles past it!

Ha ha...I swear if the husband only knew what was really goin on on salon geek x

Ha ha...I swear if the husband only knew what was really goin on on salon geek x

I've just shown mine! Lol.
We're trying to work out who Mr Bloom looks like in his fit picture. Some one famous.....more famous than Mr Bloom anyway!!

I think he looks like someone too but I can't think of who

Ha ha I just looked up mr tumble....he can keep in tumbling as far as I'm concerned, hardly the bad boy vibe lol

Lmao yes he can keep his tumble and his clown suit far far away lol.xx

I was in my Sister's house years ago when my Nephew was about 4 and he was watching Lazy town. I'd never seen it before and when my Sis came down the stairs I asked her if it was weird that I fancied Sporticus?

She said it was OK, so phew, I'm not abnormal after all :o :lol:

Sportacus Looses His Toothbrush - YouTube

Angel I love the fact that you posted a video of Sporticus lol. It's definitely that bad boy thing ;)

Angel I love the fact that you posted a video of Sporticus lol. It's definitely that bad boy thing ;)

I have a bit of a crush on Paddy too, but don't tell anyone ;)

Oh forgot about sporticus, that's obviously why these programmes are successful, eye candy for the mummies lol ;)

omg!! pmsl!!

this is a great thread. I do minfd havin a wee thing for sportacus, but sis on cbeebies befoe he grew his hair- well hello there!!

These guys are fab but they don't come close to the lovely Steve Backshall-'Deadly 60'!! Wot a bod eh?? xx:)

oops soz, imeant Sid the cbeebies presenter - my not sis

Lol I saw Steve first ;) x

I've just shown mine! Lol.
We're trying to work out who Mr Bloom looks like in his fit picture. Some one famous.....more famous than Mr Bloom anyway!!

Sort of looks like chesney hawkes when he is on the vanish ads

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using SalonGeek

Lol I saw Steve first ;) x

lol, fight u for him!! I'd heard from my 7 yr old son that he'd been in Glasgow a few mnths back signin' books- wish I'd known. Then again I'd probably have kidnapped him locked him up in my hall cupboard if I'd gone- joking- of course!!:)

lol, fight u for him!! I'd heard from my 7 yr old son that he'd been in Glasgow a few mnths back signin' books- wish I'd known. Then again I'd probably have kidnapped him locked him up in my hall cupboard if I'd gone- joking- of course!!:)

Cookie are you ok? In the head I mean lol xx

Now this has taken old Dandelionpoppy quite a long time, but I've thought of another:

Bill Nighy.

Think it must be the voice as much as the looks.
But there is something slightly mad about him; always a good thing in a man, I think.

Jack Sparrow, that drunken look in his eye hmmmm

Now this has taken old Dandelionpoppy quite a long time, but I've thought of another:

Bill Nighy.

Think it must be the voice as much as the looks.
But there is something slightly mad about him; always a good thing in a man, I think.

I know wot you mean. His voice is fab, my mum loves him. Also my sis loves richard E Grant- voice - again. For me the ultimate is Gerard Butler- ooer!!

I know wot you mean. His voice is fab, my mum loves him. Also my sis loves richard E Grant- voice - again. For me the ultimate is Gerard Butler- ooer!!

We're talking about weird crushes... not completely normal crushes.

Gerard Butler ... DROOL!! :lick:

noel fielding. he looks so odd though, maybe its because i find him really funny?!?!?

Latest posts

Back