Well done to the Competitors!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nco London Gina

Reaction score
Well done to Luisa who won 2nd place in the nail competition at Professional Beauty North today!!!

She has just text me to tell me.

I think Cec has won 1st place :)
Worth the trip for her then :)
Well done to all who took part

Gina xx

Well done Girls xx

well done!!!!!!
fantastic news for cec too.......so glad you decided to compete......obviously you are very talented!!!
oooo cant wait to see pics now

A huge congratulations:hug:

well done!!!!!!
fantastic news for cec too.......so glad you decided to compete......obviously you are very talented!!!
oooo cant wait to see pics now

Luisa said she is lovely and her nails are brill :)

Yes, that's right, I won!!!! :eek:

I am sooooooo proud and happy!

Urban Geek got 2! I am soooo pleased for her too! And Lobylou who entered for her first time. WELL DONE BABE!

I can't remember all the other names, it's going a little bit fast for me with trying to understand everybody and their names etc... Sorry...:)

I am sure there were lot's of geeks there, but it's soooo difficult to listen in another language, keeping nick-names in mind AND the real name... Again sorry, I am not ignorant in Norwegian! :-D

:hug:C.

Well done to all our geeky competitors - and a special well done to Cec!!!!

:hug:Congratulations!

well done you congrats:hug:

Massive congratulations to all, in particular Cec and Christine for taking 1st and 2nd place ... YOU GEEKS ROCK!!!!

Big congrats, especially to cec!!! You go girl !:hug:

Well done Louisa and all of you other geeks who got placed and for taking part.

Well done to all the geeks who entered and big Congrats to Cec and Louisa :hug:

Thanks for the congrats! :hug: Very pleased with my 2nd.

Met some great girls at the comp and got a couple of hours round the show.

Everything went pretty well and I was pleased with my set, although, as usual, I did get very short on time at the end and didnt have enough time for finishing as I would have liked - so need to look at where else I can speed up to give me more time here. 2 and a half hours sounds like ages - but it goes sooooo quickly!! :green:

I used NCo gels- transparent strengthen and shine, extra white and high gloss and had a new model with lovely nails, and decided at the last minute to go longer than I was originally going to.

Cec is lovely and her nails were stunning! Congratulations hun! :hug:

Luisa

Well done everyone! xxx

Congratulations to CEC for her fantastic WIN using CND Brisa Gels. You did yourself and CND proud yesterday and your nails were stunning. :hug:

Well done and big congratulations to all, especially Cec and Luisa :hug:
xx

Cec hunny, congratulations!!:hug:

And a big well done to everyone who entered!

It's incredible & brilliant how far people will travel for the comps.

It is obviously well worth it.

Cec, how did you load your pics so quick? Did you do it directly from your phone or what?

Technology !!

Gina x

Latest posts

Back