What brush do you use for l&p?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Missy G

Reaction score
Hi,
Im looking around for a new brush,I was just interested to know what other geeks use ,and do you use a smaller seperate brush for doing whites and smile lines at all, just interested to know.
Thanks.:)

I use the Creative Ultra Sculptor - it does it all, so I don't need another one HTH

I use the EzFlow 508, don't need another one unless I'm doing design, then I use a smaller design brush.

i did do that when i was still trying to master my application and i can tell you that it was really helpful. but now i use an ezflow 508 which i find suits me very well for most things.

CND Pro Styler,
it suits me for everything.
I've used a lot of different brushes over the years but the Pro Styler is definately my favourite.
I like the Master Series version with the black and purple aluminium handle. So easy to keep clean and the colour matches my monomer! :)

So what is the difference between the pro styler and ultra sculptor please?:rolleyes:

So what is the difference between the pro styler and ultra sculptor please?:rolleyes:

The Ultra Sculptor is a bigger brush but I find it easier to produce a point or a flat edge than with the prostyler. HTH

What size is the Pro styler would it be an 8 ,just interested to know as thats what size brush Im using at the moment.

Right I've just checked my catalogue:) The pro styler is an 8 and the Ultra Sculptor is a 10. HTH

Ok hun thanks for that ,I ll invest in one or the other , not sure which yet though.:)

I use the pro styler great brush.

I've had my ultra sculptor brush for a few weeks and love it. It did take me a while to get use to the size and weight of it but now I got use to it, it makes the most lovley smiles.

I alternate between my Ezflow 508 and my CND master brush, with the small head. I go through phases of which I feel like using. Both are fab brushes though, especially the 508!

Hi,
Im looking around for a new brush,I was just interested to know what other geeks use ,and do you use a smaller seperate brush for doing whites and smile lines at all, just interested to know.
Thanks.:)

As I use Tammy Taylor acrylic I find that her flat brushes in large, medium and small (this I use for the small toe nails) works best for me. I have one set for regular acrylic and another set for my Prizma powders :green:

Ezflow 508 for me :hug:

CND Ultra Sculptor all the way.

I threw my Pro Styler in the drawer the day I passed my foundation course. (I think that's what you get when you train)

Ezflow 508 its fab for everything.

Latest posts

Back