What do you think to my new rhinestone picker upper!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MINKUS

Gel Junkie
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I've been looking for a 'rhinestone picker upper' for ages and i saw this today and had to buy it !!

There is another 'tool' with it too which was so cute it also has to be given a new home!

The handle is mother of pearl it's so dinky and lush!

Apparently they were used to 'clean under the nails with':o

i use blue tack shaped in a point! much cheaper and im sure the rhinestones stick better!

They are lovely antique implements from a ladies maicure and sewing kit.

I also have a set of these antique tools and never thought of putting them to use at my nail desk ... I think I'll get them out and use them.

the one you are using Amb is from a sewing kit (to make holes) and the other is for cleaning under nails .. very very good tool as you may find out. :hug:

Gorgeous :)! I love tools that are individual especially when they're not 'technical' tools iykwim!

Gorgeous - I want some :lol:

omg gorgeous!! antiques and nails?!? two of my passions.. well done, great find!

i use blue tack shaped in a point! much cheaper and im sure the rhinestones stick better!

AH BUT !!!! No where near as classy and THATS exactly what i wanted !!:hug:

I used to use a cocktail stick:green:

That is because you are a classy bird, babe.

very true!! they do look good!

Here! Here!

I want to dump my cocktail stick now. I'll need to keep my eyes peeled xx:hug:

Here! Here!

I want to dump my cocktail stick now. I'll need to keep my eyes peeled xx:hug:

so...what would you google? :)

Antique manicure implement or...antique sewing implement.

In fact there was another one which was longer and she said it was for crochet!

I love Mother of Pearl, well done on your 'find':hug:

I was inspired by the Almond mask to use mop spoons for spatulas! I got them of flea bay along with a dish which has three mop shells set in it. I use these for luxury mani and clients love it , looks really pretty on nail table.

I was originally looking for the caviar dish from the Almond Spa DVD and then remembered mop spoons are used for caviar:green:

I love Mother of Pearl, well done on your 'find':hug:

I was inspired by the Almond mask to use mop spoons for spatulas! I got them of flea bay along with a dish which has three mop shells set in it. I use these for luxury mani and clients love it , looks really pretty on nail table.

I was originally looking for the caviar dish from the Almond Spa DVD and then remembered mop spoons are used for caviar:green:

oh my god that sounds so cool !!!

Off to fleabay i go !!

THanks for sharing!

Latest posts

Back