What is your best feature ?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is your best feature ? or more than 1

• Eyes

Votes: 100 60.2%
  • Skin

Votes: 26 15.7%
  • Hair

Votes: 49 29.5%
  • Teeth

Votes: 34 20.5%
  • Hands

Votes: 13 7.8%
  • Body

Votes: 16 9.6%
  • Sense of humour / personality

Votes: 84 50.6%

• Total voters

adelekeegan1

Chatty geek
Reaction score
I have never been beautiful but at least had some features that I was proud of. I have large eyes and my eyelashes were so long and black that they were always assumed to be false. My hands were lovely, though I say it myself long slim fingers (the only long slim bit of me) with fabulous nails. Mostly though my sense of humour and quick repartee are my best features.

Sadly time has taken its toll on my eyelashes and hands so now I am looking for a blind Pierce Brosnan look alike with a dry, vicious sense of humour

How about you geeks out there

PLEASE REMEMBER THIS IS INTENDED IN A LIGHT HEARTED VEIN

***Following complaints that I have missed out bum, for body read body / bum***

Everyone tells me it's my eyes :o

I am also a very selfless person,that's not always a good trait though :rolleyes:

You left out "bum":lol:

You left out "bum":lol:

Gosh I am really sorry, this was really remiss of me - I will try to rectify the situation.

Sorry I failed - have amended original post

i have been told that i have lovelly big blue eyes. I personally like my blonde hair.It has taken me about 3 years to get long hair.and I think this is my best but hardest to get asset...

i have been told that i have lovelly big blue eyes. I personally like my blonde hair.It has taken me about 3 years to get long hair.and I think this is my best but hardest to get asset...

Hmm blue eyed blonde - I'm not at all jealous, not even one teeny weeny little bit, absolutely not

Well i love my teeth after years of braces as a teenager!

I also have tiny hands and my engagement ring is only a size I - its a bit big but the lowest size they do!

My hairs ok too - once straightened otherwise its like a big frizz ball!:lol:

Mmm everyone says my eyes :D I have green eyes :D I personally think my best feature is my body lol :) It's kept well thanks to a diet of pizza, crisps and cake :D

Hmm! I honestly dont know... I'd find it easier to tell you what all my worse features were and then just see what we're left with at the end, rofl!

Hmm! I honestly dont know... I'd find it easier to tell you what all my worse features were and then just see what we're left with at the end, rofl!
I know what you mean, I intended to do a worse feature poll as well but I thought about myself :eek::eek::eek:and you are only allowed 10 choices - enough said:lol:

Mmm everyone says my eyes :D I have green eyes :D I personally think my best feature is my body lol :) It's kept well thanks to a diet of pizza, crisps and cake :D

Please send me exact details of this diet - sounds right up my street.:lol:

Lol just loooots of yummy foods :D Whatever I eat seems to stick to my boobs or bum (yes Im proud of having a big JLo bum!!)

Aww Globug's just lovely all over :hug:

Lol look at us, the JLo's of the geekboard lmao

Jugsy! Lmao, thanks hun!!

people seem to like my eyes, they green and I like my hair,,,long n blonde! Took me ages to grow,but glad I stuck with it!! Sometimes think differently when I am doing it as it takes ages when I straighten it!!! Lol
I am a bit loud and lary!! But nice!! lolol

Well I love my eyes and everyone tells my I have a beautiful smile so I picked eyes and teeth. I was going to pick sense of humor but.... I'm am often told I have a sick sense of humor so....

People tell me its my eyes, teeth & personality/sense of humour!!! Get a lot of complements on my teeth saying how lovely there are, even from complete strangers!! I get asked if I've had them whiten or polished but no they're all my own, never had a filling just take bloody good care of them!! Plus I have really green eyes so that another thing people comment on, its one of the things my hubby fell for so he says!! Regards personaltily/humour I think it because I can chat to anyone, I hate silence when your with people always feels akward so I'm usually the one to keep conversations flowing & parties lively, its just got to be done, apparently I'm dirty minded, who me never, lol!!! Always up for a laugh & once your my friend I'll always be there for you to help cheer you up!!! :)

I put eyes and humour because people always comment on my eyes and there colour they are hazel but someone once said to me wow your eyes are the same colour as lager lmao

Sorry hun - cant answer any off that list! Dont think I have a best feature, - will let you know when I think of one.

Latest posts

Back