What is your best feature ?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is your best feature ? or more than 1

• Eyes

Votes: 100 60.2%
  • Skin

Votes: 26 15.7%
  • Hair

Votes: 49 29.5%
  • Teeth

Votes: 34 20.5%
  • Hands

Votes: 13 7.8%
  • Body

Votes: 16 9.6%
  • Sense of humour / personality

Votes: 84 50.6%

• Total voters
Sorry hun - cant answer any off that list! Dont think I have a best feature, - will let you know when I think of one.

C'mon I've seen your picture - you'd look fine in a dark alley with sunglasses on :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

C'mon I've seen your picture - you'd look fine in a dark alley with sunglasses on :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Definately dont need the sunglasses - just a balaclava!

Everyone says my eyes and long hair.. shame about the rest I say! LOL

You wait til I'm slim.. I'll be knocking them blokes bandy!! PMSL :green:

Well I ticked skin and sense of humour/personality..... I've always been lucky with my skin, even as a teenager I never suffered spots etc. I think I'm a likeable person, I'm talkative(!) and sociable, and maybe people see past what's on the outside 'cos 2 people have recently told me I'm beautiful - I asked if I could see in their mirror 'cos mine tells me different, lmao!!!!

I don't think I'm ugly, but equally I know I'm no Kate Moss..... I do think differently about myself with a couple of stone off, but I'm a half-full type of girl and don't stand in the mirror self-critisicing(sp?)

Sorry, waffled a bit (and sound a big-head when really I'm not!). Ok, shutting up :o !

I would say my green eyes and long dark blond hair but every bloke seems to say its my butt thats the attraction, what can i say i will have to join the j lo geek gang lol :hug:

I have big brown eyes.... i have NO ar**.... i have a decent large pair of b***s but i would say my sence of humor... i am not one that thinks i am beautiful cos i am far off.. but i do think i am a nice careing person (sorry been on a positive thinking course) i AM a good person and am liked... but my hubby liked me cos of me big brown eyes..

I have big brown eyes.... i have NO ar**.... i have a decent large pair of b***s but i would say my sence of humor... i am not one that thinks i am beautiful cos i am far off.. but i do think i am a nice careing person (sorry been on a positive thinking course) i AM a good person and am liked... but my hubby liked me cos of me big brown eyes..

Well i can vouch for your caring nature. You've been there a lot for me lately picking me up when I've been down ... you're a honey! (but please don't chop off my head, I promise I'll be a good Jafar!)

Well I've ticked all the boxes because I'm perfect .... but it's cost me allot of money!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I have never been beautiful but at least had some features that I was proud of. I have large eyes and my eyelashes were so long and black that they were always assumed to be false. My hands were lovely, though I say it myself long slim fingers (the only long slim bit of me) with fabulous nails. Mostly though my sense of humour and quick repartee are my best features.

Sadly time has taken its toll on my eyelashes and hands so now I am looking for a blind Pierce Brosnan look alike with a dry, vicious sense of humour

How about you geeks out there

are you my twin sister??? Though I would be ok with a Mel Gibson or Sean Connery type in a pinch, especially if it's really me they are pinching;)

my legs i think, especially if i get enough cycling in. although they are pale which is a bummer. (there always has to be a negative for a positive i suppose)

i love my height too and i used to have great t!ts until someone suggested studio cycling to me. yea, it burns calories... off the wrong bit! bit smaller than they were but still ok. other than that i think everythings just average to good, except my butt. i look rough when i get up but half hour in the bathroom sees me good to go! an hour sees me hot to go. ha ha.

Mine my personality and maybe my jelly bum!

xx

Well I've ticked all the boxes because I'm perfect .... but it's cost me allot of money!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Yeah alright but can you do a set of nails ?:lol:

my legs i think, especially if i get enough cycling in. although they are pale which is a bummer. (there always has to be a negative for a positive i suppose)

i love my height too and i used to have great t!ts until someone suggested studio cycling to me. yea, it burns calories... off the wrong bit! bit smaller than they were but still ok. other than that i think everythings just average to good, except my butt. i look rough when i get up but half hour in the bathroom sees me good to go! an hour sees me hot to go. ha ha.

Did you have to ?, I carefully didn't mention legs because the last time you saw some like mine they were on a victorian grand piano:eek:

Mine would be the back of my head. - If I cant see it then I dont want to change it :lol: .

I chose personality/sense of humour, as i dont have another!! I have a fat *rse, fat legs ect ect!!!lol xx

Mne are my eyes and teeth, lots of peeps comment on how white they are
Thats the teeth not the eyes Lol!

What a mixed response - wonderful. Funny I truly never thought about putting bum or legs - probably because I keep both safely hidden in trousers most of the time.:irked:

Oh how I would love to be tall and willowy - it would at least mean I wouldn't have to stand on the stairs to look my husband in the eye. You lose some credence in an argument when you have to jump up and down to be seen !!!

i put eyes hair and skin, but if you could see my skin at the mo you wouldn`t think so don`t normally get spots but got three whoppers!! My eyes i`m told change colour to what i`m wearing they go from blue to grey to green i gues i could say i`m lucky lol:)

Latest posts

Back