What is your salon Facebook?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After months of avoiding FB like the plague due to a previous career and complications, I now see the benfit of networking like this and have "liked" some of your sites.

However, i have no idea how to put my facebook page link here. I am "the lash and beauty lounge derby" if that makes sense!

Loving the ideas you all have - only did my page yesterday and desperately need likers - also need to add more detail to it!:hug:

Hi Jules heres your link :)
The Lash and Beauty Lounge Derby | Facebook

After months of avoiding FB like the plague due to a previous career and complications, I now see the benfit of networking like this and have "liked" some of your sites.

However, i have no idea how to put my facebook page link here. I am "the lash and beauty lounge derby" if that makes sense!

Loving the ideas you all have - only did my page yesterday and desperately need likers - also need to add more detail to it!:hug:

Hello. My facebook page is Always Pretty Salon and Spa and Permanent Makeup.

What a great idea, i've added about 9 and will carry on adding everyone. Mine is
Frangipani uk - elemis salon
No idea if this has worked or not but please add if it has xxx

Hi Can I ask how you did your page so that you have a join button rather than a like button?? I would prefer this as i am not getting any clients from my facebook page and think this might be the reason why.....Ta Lisa

I would really like to know how to do this also. Any ideas?

You 'join' a group & 'like' a page.

In my experience of having both, it's easier to get people to 'like' your page than it is to 'join' your group.

To get new likers, you need to work at it. For some ideas have a gander at my 2 pages:

Cognito Bath & Body | Facebook
Welcome to Facebook

ps I think I've been & added all of you :)

Cant find you on fb, if you go onto your business page then right click the address bar copy then paste here :) hthxx

Hello. My facebook page is Always Pretty Salon and Spa and Permanent Makeup.

Latest posts

Back