What nails are you sporting today?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine today :)

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1338409222.605778.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1338409222.605778.jpg
    134.3 KB · Views: 358
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1338409266.356965.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1338409266.356965.jpg
    131.9 KB · Views: 352
My jubilee rockstar toes :)

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1338412464.891328.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1338412464.891328.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 355
Some rockstar nails done earlier on client, gold and orange, very sparkly x

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1338412369.366096.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1338412369.366096.jpg
    139.7 KB · Views: 404
My nails today:
:biggrin:

Attachments

• LINES.jpg
    LINES.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 374
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1338421723.010118.jpg
The back side of my nails for now lol

Holographic polish. :)

Some rockstar nails done earlier on client, gold and orange, very sparkly x

Love love love these!! Can I ask where your glitters are from?
X

I have been wanting to try this for so long, and now that I have finally been able to try it, I really wanted to share:o.

This is a mani I did using Martha Stewart flocking powder from her valentines collection. I had to buy this from the US as I could not find flocking powder, where I live and ordering from the US turned out cheaper than finding it in Europe :eek:

XhCjC.jpg

The interesting thing is that this mani is quite resistant. I have washed my face, brushed my teeth, done my make up, hell I even (albeit carefully) applied oil to my nails and the mani still looks perfect.

This mani makes me smile, and for me that makes it great. I realize it's not for everyone and maybe a simple accent nail could have been enough; but if your going to do something a little funky, I say go all out :D

(I had posted this in the main forum but obviously it was the wrong place :sad:)

I have been wanting to try this for so long, and now that I have finally been able to try it, I really wanted to share:o.

This is a mani I did using Martha Stewart flocking powder from her valentines collection. I had to buy this from the US as I could not find flocking powder, where I live and ordering from the US turned out cheaper than finding it in Europe :eek:

XhCjC.jpg

The interesting thing is that this mani is quite resistant. I have washed my face, brushed my teeth, done my make up, hell I even (albeit carefully) applied oil to my nails and the mani still looks perfect.

This mani makes me smile, and for me that makes it great. I realize it's not for everyone and maybe a simple accent nail could have been enough; but if your going to do something a little funky, I say go all out :D

(I had posted this in the main forum but obviously it was the wrong place :sad:)

I love them!!!!!
Don't suppose you have a link for them xx

XhCjC.jpg

What do they look like when they are wet Picchi?

Not my nails but a first attempt at caviars - found it difficult to get an even layer but will keep trying :p

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1338460177.647973.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1338460177.647973.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 408
Not my nails but a first attempt at caviars - found it difficult to get an even layer but will keep trying :p
They are all lovely!

Latest posts

Back