What nails are you sporting today?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not my nails today, rather my mothers, had an assessment today and my model let me down so unfortunately my 60 year old mother is now wandering around with these on!
wow there great :) xx

Just practiced some 3D today at home =) Great day !

3d.jpg

Not my nails today, rather my mothers, had an assessment today and my model let me down so unfortunately my 60 year old mother is now wandering around with these on!

Wow these are great and so much detail. My 60 year old mum would love to have these on because she would get so many comments. My mum always has rockstars on. Here are my purple glitter rockstars I have on my fingers and toes at the moment. I have never uploaded a photo to a thread so I will try. Let me know if it comes out or not.

just in case it doesnt here is the link to them.

Welcome to Facebook

Thanks

Ax

Thank you for those who liked my art work. Truthfully I'm only doing my nails like this for self promotion. The brighter the colors and the many different designs always tend to start a conversation then a appointment. I think they are more amazed that I do this to myself and wanna see it for themselves. I would rather have my nails clear and shiny. Thanks again

Trying to shows diamonte, when doing gel what stage dose everyone put gems on as not sure these feel safe? X x

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1335287001.981131.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1335287001.981131.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 411
Wowee! These are amazing!

3d.jpg

Gosh I wish I could do flowers like that. The petals are so fine and lovely
Vicki xx

Added some stamps to yesterday's nails... Bored already!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1335297617.014731.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1335297617.014731.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 380
Looking good :) x x

thanks Lila, sometimes wish Shellac didn't last as long as it does, then I'd have an excuse to change it every few days..

.. even Hubster commented tonight "you're not changing your bl***y nails again are you?"

addicted? oh yes..big time!

thanks Lila, sometimes wish Shellac didn't last as long as it does, then I'd have an excuse to change it every few days..

.. even Hubster commented tonight "you're not changing your bl***y nails again are you?"

addicted? oh yes..big time!

Aww I no just done mine today and already thinking what colour next :) x x

Trying to shows diamonte, when doing gel what stage dose everyone put gems on as not sure these feel safe? X x

I have to say I sacrifice security for sparkle. I put mine on final topcoat ensuring none gets over the swarovski crystals as I find when I cover them with TC it really compromises the radiance of the stones.

but that's just what I do - I'm sure others will do it differently xx

Iv gone very daring with my nails!
Shellac and konad :)

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1335299110.892478.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1335299110.892478.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 447
Shellac and konad here to lol

picture.php

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1335300802.571639.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1335300802.571639.jpg
    129 KB · Views: 299
I'm currently wearing a little of everything as testing new glitters.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1335301154.699033.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1335301154.699033.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 389

3d.jpg

Really wonderful, very talented..well done

Photography is spot on too, do you take the pics as well? Would love to know what camera you use

Brilliant!! Ha ha! Poor Mum, but great nails! :))

Stunning. Not my cup of tea but I appreciate the artistry and skill involved. Well done. Xx

Beautifully put - and I concur! x

Latest posts

Back