What nails are you sporting today?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had to try it a different way, a little bit toned down and more work appropriate.

eEc5L.jpg
reOOx.jpg

Polishes used:
Kiko #329 (grey base)
China Glaze: Joy (dark plum chrome)
Essence: Meet me Now! (plum cream)
China Glaze: Emotion (pink chrome)
Kiko #377 (dirty pink cream)
China Glaze: Admire (light pink chrome)

Wow!

Am I right in thinking you have taught yourself how to do nails? Had a quick look on your profile. You are really good! X

Ok so these are not something I have created how ever much I wish I had lol, but I really really want them!! And there is no where around here that I know of able to create such nails humpfhh!! Xxxxx loving all the nails especially the dots!!

thought you'd done these till I read your post properly! was going to say.. when can you book me in lol!

there lovely aren't they xx

Haha i wish!! id love them done!! and even if i could possible attempt those i could even begin to do them on myself lol....xx

Just a simple one

Attachments

• dotty.jpg
    dotty.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 425
just did mine today with my entity one colour couture
base coat, 2 coats of delicates, blue glitter paste, top coat

Attachments

• blue glitter.jpg
    blue glitter.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 483
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1339368068.900361.jpg caviar ring finger!

I looooooved the glitter mix you have created!!! It really makes me want to go bling out my nails in glitter!!!

Amazing! X
Awwww, thank you sweetie!!!

Just something quick and summery on myself :) shellac tutti frutti and a few gems. Not happy with line of gems - so much easier doing on someone else
Your aplication is perfect, and I can't see anything wrong with the gems, you maybe more self critical than me :eek:

Wow!

Am I right in thinking you have taught yourself how to do nails? Had a quick look on your profile. You are really good! X

Thank you for stopping by my profile, I have always loved doing my nails but it was not until I found this site and started poring though all the tutorials and Geegs and other geeks posts before I got a good handle on many things.

I did have my first paying client last week, but she only managed to pay because she slipped the money into a polish box before she left... I want to take a course or two before I take on real clients.

Here are the nails I did for her:
gt9Hj.jpg

She had gel polish on, over which she had painted normal polish. I removed the normal polish and then gave her the fuzzy nails that she wanted.

I looooooved the glitter mix you have created!!! It really makes me want to go bling out my nails in glitter!!!

Awwww, thank you sweetie!!!

Your aplication is perfect, and I can't see anything wrong with the gems, you maybe more self critical than me :eek:

Thank you for stopping by my profile, I have always loved doing my nails but it was not until I found this site and started poring though all the tutorials and Geegs and other geeks posts before I got a good handle on many things.

I did have my first paying client last week, but she only managed to pay because she slipped the money into a polish box before she left... I want to take a course or two before I take on real clients.

gt9Hj.jpg

She had gel polish on, over which she had painted normal polish. I removed the normal polish and then gave her the fuzzy nails that she wanted.

These are lovely also.
Im sure you will have many paying clients when you decide to take them on! Xx

natural tips, sheer with shimmer pink perma gel and a line of diamonties on my left pinkie finger :):Love:

I shall be doing these later today. They are so popular in my salon clients go mad for it I have a waiting list of clients waiting when the skins come in as they ate 100% real snake skin. X

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1339412189.840461.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1339412189.840461.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 404
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1339412203.446557.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1339412203.446557.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 397
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1339412219.825254.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1339412219.825254.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 379
I shall be doing these later today. They are so popular in my salon clients go mad for it I have a waiting list of clients waiting when the skins come in as they ate 100% real snake skin. X

You probably expected this question - is the skin from a shed snake skin?? Where did you get it?? PGx

You probably expected this question - is the skin from a shed snake skin?? Where did you get it?? PGx

Hey. Yeah it's real snake skin. A friend mine breeds them. I find the smaller skins are best for a good pattern. U need to soak the skin in sterilising solution before it can be used.

gt9Hj.jpg

I assumed by all the pictures that you've posted here that you were a very successful nail tech, who'd been doing it years lol They're all amazing, youre very talented. You should definitely do it more, I think you'd be really successful xxx

These are nice! Can I ask how do you apply your snake skin? I have some from my friend, from a small snake but I'm struggling to apply it. I use bio sculpture gel. Thank you x

Hey. Yeah it's real snake skin. A friend mine breeds them. I find the smaller skins are best for a good pattern. U need to soak the skin in sterilising solution before it can be used.

Aww excellent-I was hoping it was snake friendly! I'm not sure what I think of it yet-hopefully we'll see more pics from you and other geeks and I can make up my mind from there. Can I ask how much more you charge for this than a regular mani/pedi? I saw online that people were paying $250 in America for this treatment!! PGx

I had to try it a different way, a little bit toned down and more work appropriate.

eEc5L.jpg
reOOx.jpg

Polishes used:
Kiko #329 (grey base)
China Glaze: Joy (dark plum chrome)
Essence: Meet me Now! (plum cream)
China Glaze: Emotion (pink chrome)
Kiko #377 (dirty pink cream)
China Glaze: Admire (light pink chrome)

Amazing, stamped or dotting tool ? Are these your natrual nail under the polish or gel/acrylic ? They look perfect !? X

Latest posts

Back