What nails are you sporting today?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi folks, I did these for my lady last night as she said do whatever you like. I love them and fancy doing them on my own nails but I don't know if they look a bit amateur-ish. What do you guys think? Sorry for the little photo, it wouldn't let me attach it full size xx

I should point out that she nibbles at the skin around her nails, that wasn't me lol xx
View attachment 16285
Gorgeous! Love the colours x

Thanks Princess Kiki! I work in a serious environment and have a v responsible role and I'm sure I get disapproving looks about my nails from some of the stuffy men, but I don't care anymore! Life is too short! :)

...just imagine they are wearing womens undies under their suits...that should make you laugh and bring them down to size :D. Hope work gets better :hug:

Having a horrible time at work so decided to try and brighten my mood with some Rockstars. I'm determined to escape my job and have a career as a Nail Technician one day!! View attachment 16257

They look lovely, nice and Sparkly. I love a bit of bling bling :)

I am so in the same boat as you but sometimes there are just other things stopping ia from doing that huh :( xx

...just imagine they are wearing womens undies under their suits...that should make you laugh and bring them down to size :D. Hope work gets better :hug:

That made me chuckle :) hehe x

these are fab hun x

what's the name of the martha stewart glitter? i have most of them but none look this blingy! did you put a colour base down first? if so, which colour?

Hey thanks! I used the glitter called 'Florentine Gold' and used Beau as a base colour. It's a great gold. I had them over Christmas as well and every shop I went into someone commented and asked about them. Even if it isn't someone's cup of tea they still ask because they're so eye catching, and that can lead to a possible potential client. Now all I need to do is get the confidence to get out there and unleash myself on the general public....... X

That made me chuckle :) hehe x

Ooh yeah that's a good one! I wouldn't want to imagine them naked but wearing ladies underwear would be funny, ha ha! X

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1339607852.446818.jpg

These are mine today, Gelish Seafoam with a glitter accent, I love this colour :)

Gelish Seafoam2.jpg

Not perfect by any stretch of the imagination as I don't have nail art tools, but first time trying both, thanks to inspiration on here :) cath kidston and dice

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1339625618.067197.jpg

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1339625633.090492.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1339625633.090492.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 368
These are mine today... Gelicure in Honeysuckle, layered with Pink Illumination. I'm going to a wedding on Friday and wanted something nice and bright 😃 xx

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1339627239.916987.jpg

mine are naked at the moment, and they are NEVER naked, but decided to let them have a break, but my hands look awful now, all my own nails (they had grown quite long) have now torn off, as i do suffer with soft natural nails, i think its time the acrylics were back on, like tomorrow............the usual almond shape, which i love, and have worn for a long time

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1339635911.278226.jpg
OPI GelColor Russian Navy and Big Apple Red with a silver glitter stripe

Latest posts

Back