What nails are you sporting today?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would also love to know how you did these with Gelicure? Brilliant x x

Easy :)
Been trying to reply to several ppl at once but can't work out how! Can I do a group private MSG to explain?

Here's another one I did, you can see the flowers a bit better (this us with Shellac again)

These are gorgeous! How did you get that lovely shade of chocolate brown with Shellac? Is it rubble layered with something? And are the leaves hotski? :)

These are gorgeous! How did you get that lovely shade of chocolate brown with Shellac? Is it rubble layered with something? And are the leaves hotski? :)

It's just 2 coats of rubble with Cityscape (light grey) on the ring finger and for the dots. My camera may not be showing it true to colour but when rubble is set against other colours it does look slightly different. Yes, the leaves are hotski :)

Did my cousins for her wedding last weekend, no fancy artwork. Just very simple. Her toes are the french too.
1o3arm.jpg

As are her sisters:
6tl5rq.jpg

And mine should've been nice, but I was obviously holding my hand wonky when I was painting the white cos I didn't notice till I took the pic that it wasn't as smiley on one side :o :lol:
avogtg.jpg

All shellac negligee and cream puff. Diamantes and bling stickers on the appropriate ring fingers.

I am a TV junky and True Blood just started up again on Monday so I thought I would do some nails splatter nails in the shows honour (I'm that much of a TV geek :o)

UL7ib.png
CPJ2K.png

Last edited:
These are not my nails but my mums...... Poor mum.
She let me play....,

My mum is also a willing victim of letting me play!! Lol
This was hers the other week!!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1339757146.569029.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1339757146.569029.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 372
This is nearly 2 weeks of growth with Gelish. But changed the ring finger to a different style

newnailz-4.jpg

I am a TV junky and True Blood just started up again on Monday so I thought I would do some nails splatter nails in the shows honour (I'm that much of a TV geek :o)

UL7ib.png
CPJ2K.png

Wow you get better and better! Yr very talented x

UL7ib.png
CPJ2K.png

Wow...I love these, very stylish :cool:

Cheshire cat inspired shellac rockstars :) can't see it very well though.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1339768091.442277.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1339768091.442277.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 473

UL7ib.png
CPJ2K.png

Fabulous , can't believe your not a pro!! Cause you certainly do nail to an high standard!!!

UL7ib.png
CPJ2K.png

Love true blood! Love these nails!

UL7ib.png
CPJ2K.png

Your nails are amazing!!

Mine t0day!Little cupcake nails!!

Picchi they look stunning!!

I kind of get the drift but how did you do these?

Agreed! And yes I'd like to know also - I've never tried it before but I imagine to too be quite messy?!

Did my cousins for her wedding last weekend, no fancy artwork. Just very simple. Her toes are the french too.
1o3arm.jpg

As are her sisters:
6tl5rq.jpg

And mine should've been nice, but I was obviously holding my hand wonky when I was painting the white cos I didn't notice till I took the pic that it wasn't as smiley on one side :o :lol:
avogtg.jpg

All shellac negligee and cream puff. Diamantes and bling stickers on the appropriate ring fingers.
These are perfect wedding nails!!! :Love: Beautiful with a bit of bling but nothing you would regret in a pic 10 years down the line... Perfection!!!

This is nearly 2 weeks of growth with Gelish. But changed the ring finger to a different style

newnailz-4.jpg
I loved the first ones you did and I loves these. And my god the shine gets better every time!!!

Wow you get better and better! Yr very talented x
Thank you so much!

Wow...I love these, very stylish :cool:
A little creepy and not work appropriate but so much darn fun :cool:

Fabulous , can't believe your not a pro!! Cause you certainly do nail to an high standard!!!
You comment really made me smile, thank you!

Love true blood! Love these nails!
True Blood is the bees knees, there is just no two ways about it! Thank you for the super sweet comment!

Your nails are amazing!!
Awww, thanks =D

and

Agreed! And yes I'd like to know also - I've never tried it before but I imagine to too be quite messy?!

Thank you both :hug:
I painted my nails with a white base (Kiko #203) and let it dry. I then took a straw and brushed polish onto the end; so that the end of the straw was full of polish, covering the end. Then from a distance of around 3-5 cm, I blew into the straw making sure that the big glob of polish (which will fall out of the straw!!!) missed my nail.
I used Essence: Fateful Desire as the red color and Kiko # 275 for the black.
I did not tape off my fingers, I only oiled up before I did the spatter art. I didn’t find clean-up very hard but maybe I’m used to clean-up from Konad. I did however get polish EVERYWHERE!!! If you do this mani, cover everything on your workspace! while driving today I noticed red polish on my watch :eek:

Latest posts

Back