What nails are you wearing at the moment?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree!! :green: It´s me you see with ocean blue glitter and 3-D fruit slices, even though the spring is just beginning...
I love nail art, too, even when the majority of my customers go with their french manicures (or in rare cases, a very light touch of descreet glitter every now and then)...

AND I always have my toes done (nail art) no matter what the season b/c I'll be bare foot at some point during the day - I like looking down at my toes and liking what I see :green:

I have a acrylic french with IBD (blueberrytini) light blue/greenish slightly glittery and a small black and white flower cane that i done last night

pink glitter with flowers cane! Spring time nails!!:)

I'm wearing square french with CND shimmer gold overlay (although I mixed 2 parts cnd clear with 1 part gold shimmer as the gold was too dense for the look I was after) done with popits. Also wearing hollywood toes with little gold jewels along the white on the big toes. I've been wearing a purple glitter french (scuplts) since January so fancied going more classic for a while.

I'm embarrassed to say I've got bitten nails.... :cry:

Mine are just a boring french l+p overlay but waiting for some new ezflow colors and then i can go nuts ;)

at the moment I have done a copy of Sam Biddles rags to riches nails on, tried it yesterday took ages on my wrong hand to get the beads on the wire and secure them, they are not perfect but I am chuffed that I did it. :)

I was wearing acrylic stilettos a couple of months ago
IMG_0493-1.jpg

I am now wearing french sculpted gel short for a change
IMG_1043-1.jpg

Hope this helps a little for your decision

Angela xx

Lots of inspiration here! Thanks to Loubylou I'm now wearing a set of these. http://images.marketplaceadvisor.channeladvisor.com/hi/79/78729/026b.jpg

with a gold lunula little finger custom pure pink with silver flecks.

Oh wow, I bet they look lovely, at the moment I have no nails on one hand :eek::eek::eek:, I am doing a class tomorrow, and on the other I have p&w badly in need of a rebalance(I am being a model for another geek for that on Tues) so I have covered them up with pink leopard minx :)

At the mo I have got stiletto's on my left hand which go from (starting at cuticle) show me beads, into Rio de Jeneiro and then finally into carnival queen, Ive then painted on some silver and blue(ish) flowers and swirls, there's a pic in my album.
I think I'm starting to get bored with them already so I may change them tomorrow.
Oh and I haven't got anything on my right hand so I look a bit silly!

Now I have Nfu.Oh L&P done by fab Olesja Nikolenko. Love them:hug:

Attachments

• Nfu.Oh.jpg
    Nfu.Oh.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 73
At the mo I have got stiletto's on my left hand which go from (starting at cuticle) show me beads, into Rio de Jeneiro and then finally into carnival queen, Ive then painted on some silver and blue(ish) flowers and swirls, there's a pic in my album.
I think I'm starting to get bored with them already so I may change them tomorrow.
Oh and I haven't got anything on my right hand so I look a bit silly!

WOW!! How cool are you techs with the awesome creations you create!!!! Such plays with colour and design...
It's back to the drawing board for me :)

This is what I'm wearing at the moment on my profile picture but I do go through quite and then wild stages depending on my mood . Quite simple what do ye think.Be honest:)

I havent got a pic up at the moment (looking for one now lol) but am wearing my natural with a twist look!! Lol The tips are natural with a dash of twighlight for added sparkle and intense pink on the nail beds, which I finally pleased to announce are looking longer and nicer these days!! Yay!!

Latest posts

Back