What Not To Wear New Presenters

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Good Skin Day

Reaction score
Who else watched What Not To Wear tonight?

Did you think much of the new girls?

I wasn't expecting to enjoy it, but I rather did!:green:

Lisa Butcher reminds me a lot of Trinny, though Mica Paris seems a little wooden I'm sure she'll loosen up as the series progresses....

Can't wait for Trinny & Susannah's new ITV show either....

i watched it.At first i wasn't sure on it but then i got into it and started to enjoy watching it.
I did like how the ladys looked at the end. :)

I wanted to watch this, but ended up sorting out a small someone who wouldn't go to sleep!

I think Mica is really pretty too!

awwww i really missed trinny, i dont think that program will ever be the same for me.
i really liked them im gonna give the new girls another go though!!
i might warm to them lol x

i thought it was a lot better than the other 2:lol: all they ever did was make people feel like c**p and these 2 didnt really do that they actually talked to em about their lives , etc.. i thought they were loads nicer :green: jmo

yeah maybe so...i got to agree with you there, but i kinda liked there way of shock tactics...ie making people have a good look at how they look and why,then putting them on the right path.

im just a trinny fan..lol x

I never knew there was new girls doing it! What happened to Trinny and Susannah? XX

I never knew there was new girls doing it! What happened to Trinny and Susannah? XX

They've absconded to ITV! Apparently their new show is more about 'therapy/advice' kinda thing....Not sure if I didn't prefer them just being stylists to be honest!

Their new ITV show is starting in October :green:

their new show starts tues 3rd oct, 8pm cant wait!!

Latest posts

Back