what would you do with a million ???

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sj1973

Reaction score
with xmas just around the corner,and everyone dreaming of winning money...what would you do with a million pounds nicely tucked away in your bank?????....the 1st thing i would do is...pay debts,then i would buy my house,car and then i dont really know...i suppose apart from shopping and a holiday i would leave it the bank so i can live of the intrest.....i wouls still contiue with nails cos i enjoy the work.....so what would you lot do?????

Pay Debts
Pay Parents Mortgage
Buy a house
Buy a home for each of our siblings
Buy my Nan a lovely 1st floor flat - with a lift and a warden who looks like Leonardo DiCaprio (bless her). She hates being on ground the floor.
Hire the 60 minute makeover team!
Buy a new family car
Do loads more training.

There's NO WAY I could do all that with a million!!!!

hahahaha thats good hun.....xxx

Oooh definitely a detached house, that's my dream

Preferably set back from the road a bit

Maybe with gates...

Not sure £1M would be enough:lol::lol:

I'd buy the house of my dreams so that I could really throw my parties from it:green:

big house and big partys ...sounds good guys!!!!!!...next we need big men with big ......!!!!!!!!!!!!xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Oh more like what wouldn't i do!!!

I would first have the best christmas ever with Ray, the kids and my parents.
Would fly our frineds over from Barcelona cos they are having a really tough time at the moment :cry:
I'd give them money to deal with some of there problems and put Jed into a great school!!!!!
I'd give our house to our neighbours son and build our dream home in the lake district, taking my mum and dad with us.
I'd put money into a savings account for all of my neices and nephews and treat them to their dream holiday wherever they want to go.
I'd then live a debt free life with my family.
And it would change my life but not me!
Oh and i'd take you lot away for a weekend in Blackpool! haha :hug:

ღMandyღ;672864 said:
Oh more like what wouldn't i do!!!

I would first have the best christmas ever with Ray, the kids and my parents.
Would fly our frineds over from Barcelona cos they are having a really tough time at the moment :cry:
I'd give them money to deal with some of there problems and put Jed into a great school!!!!!
I'd give our house to our neighbours son and build our dream home in the lake district, taking my mum and dad with us.
I'd put money into a savings account for all of my neices and nephews and treat them to their dream holiday wherever they want to go.
I'd then live a debt free life with my family.
And it would change my life but not me!
Oh and i'd take you lot away for a weekend in Blackpool! haha :hug:

what ...all of us!!!!!!!!!!!!...what a weekend that would be....!!!!!!!!!!xxxx bless ya hun xxxx

I dream about this all of the time!

Well my friends text me from Oz the other day as they are out there for a months holiday stating that they wished we were there so I would take the family and be on the first plane there and surprise them.

I'd ponder how I'd spend the money whilst out there and personally for me I would buy a decent house, not too big but gorgeous none the less. I would go and buy Mulberry bag and not feel guilty about it and then I would buy an Aston Martin. My family's mortgages would be paid off so that they don't have to worry about that.

The rest can be ploughed into properties and I would look to capitalise on buy to lets, renovations so that there will be a tidy sum of money to leave to my children. I would also send a sizeable donation to the NSPCC which I support.

That's what I would do.

what ...all of us!!!!!!!!!!!!...what a weekend that would be....!!!!!!!!!!xxxx bless ya hun xxxx
Well i know how to push the boat out!!! lmao :lol:

Hiya

I would buy a huge single diamond then buy a luxury apartment in Vegas on the strip.

I would throw a big party and dish out some pounds to family and friends.

But getting real, I would open a animal rescue centre in my new back yard, and spend the rest of my days luving them and it.

Jenx

I drive past a house everyday up the road that is up for sale. It would make an ideal home salon downstairs. It's on the main road, 2 story, hugh 3 car port out front, swimming pool, hugh big yard for my 2 hairy dog children. I WANT IT!!!! Just need to win lotto first. Then I want a hugh diamond ring. A girls gotta have at least one diamond. And pay off the rest of my debts.

I wouldn't move, thought it would be lovely to have an extension.

I'd pay off our mortgage and debts. Also pay my parents and siblings mortgages off. Id like to think I'd give a large part of whats left away. I think in this day and age, just to be mortgage free makes you a richer person.

I wouldn't want a million....i honestly wouldn't. I have always said all i would want is enough to pay the mortgage off, i still want dreams and i don't think you have them when you have loads of dosh. I love putting £10 a week in jar for something special, makes it much more worthwhile when you finally get it.

I ain't a big fan of money...i think too much can have a negative effect on people.

Bahhh Humbug Me...:lol: x

If I won a million, you wouldn't see me for nail dust:)

I wouldn't want a million....i honestly wouldn't. I have always said all i would want is enough to pay the mortgage off, i still want dreams and i don't think you have them when you have loads of dosh. I love putting £10 a week in jar for something special, makes it much more worthwhile when you finally get it.

I ain't a big fan of money...i think too much can have a negative effect on people.

Bahhh Humbug Me...:lol: x
I knod of agree, there is such a thing as having too much money, and it can have a very negative effect on peeps! I would want enough to pay off our mortgage, help my mum and brother out, enough to keep us comfortable and that is it.

If I did win the Lottery though, it would be spent wisely, I cant be doing with £5000 handbags and the like. I would also continue to do nails, as it is my passion and I love it!

Well, my opinion is that money doesn't bring happiness BUT it sure does help!

If I had loadsa money, I wouldn't do like Bill Gates or Richard Branson do - hoard it in the main - I would be out there with the charities building water wells and irrigation for their corn and wheat fields for example!

I would indulge in some of my interests of course and I would ensure that my friends and family had some, but to be truthful I get more pleasure at watching somebody have something/money who really need it :hug:

Just for those that don't know - I have been at both ends (well not quite in the richness stakes!) I have wondered somedays where my next meal would come from (in my first marriage and after I divorced him) and now I am comfortable (in my second marriage) - can't just go out and buy a brand spanking new car or owt BUT I know I can go and get the kids clothes and keep them warm etc etc :hug: and that's what I will always aim for :green:

At this moment in time, I'd buy myself a shiny new life !! :lol:

Marlise

In my situation, I wouldn't move. I would definitely give up my full time job, help my children out a bit, have a decent holiday and then invest the rest. I would then be free to complete my 'Nail education' and begin a bit of part time work as soon as I felt confident enough. It would take some of the stress out of it, as I wouldn't be doing it for vital income and just for the sheer enjoyment of it. :)

Well I am kinda like what has been said before... I wouldn't want toooooooo much money because it is nice to have things to aim for...to want...

but on saying that...it costs a million quid just to keep my kids each month :lol: So hubby keeps telling me anyway...

I would buy a nice little B&B in South Wales...not too large where I need staff....just something to keep me occupied....

I would then make sure everyone who is close to me had something to make their lives easier or make them happy...

Oh and a new body...but then that would require another million... so can I be greedy and have some more Missus????

Latest posts

Back