What's everyone buying at the beauty show?!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S2 have got some AMAZING offers on this year!! I had a little peak and i couldnt believe it!! Reallyy big savings and the Minx and Lumos offers are not to be missed! Worth the queue!!
Had fun ladies!!

Sent from my HTC Vision using SalonGeek

Where can you see the deals??

either go on the pb website or have you not had a leaflet through?? theres some fab offers but i bet theres even more when you get there!!

im deciding shall i get shellac or gelish or opi??too many decisions lol

either go on the pb website or have you not had a leaflet through?? theres some fab offers but i bet theres even more when you get there!!

Thanks! I've not had a leaflet, I'm off to look at the website...!

I can't see any of the S2 offers on the PB website. Oh well, I suppose I'll have to be patient and wait until I get there tomorrow.

Probably too much that I can't really afford, buy hey ho!

Some NSI stuff, files, glaze n'go
Nail art bits and bobs
Perron Rigot wax
Scratch magazine subscription
Maybe the new Shellac colours if the queue isn't too horrendous.
Minx
Some new cuticle nippers
Dashing Diva

and anything else that catches my eye.

I can't wait, I love beauty shows.....

Have a great time everyone. Wish I was going :cry: :cry:

Wish I was going to :-( gutted! Anyone from cheltenham fancy a hitch hiker - please let me know!!x

Would anyone like to buddy up on monday? none of my friends are around
I REALLY WANT TO GOOOOO (just not on my own:cry: )

Would anyone like to buddy up on monday? none of my friends are around
I REALLY WANT TO GOOOOO (just not on my own:cry: )

And me! :sob:

Where can you see the deals??

I'm a Shellac EA so I was at Sweet Squared yesterday so I had a look seen as I'm not going to the show tomorrow :(

There will be flyers with all the deals on at the S2 stand and you can see Minx Shellac and Glitzy lips demos!

Have fun every one!!

Anybody in London sat in their hotels ready for tomorrow? :)

Geeks are Tweezerman going to be at the show? I could have sworn I saw it on the website months ago but can't find it now :( x

Im going tomorrow!! My first show so im very excitedd!! Lots of things I want to look at! And I will be getting the new shellac colours (woohoo!!) quick question tho...I've had a look on the pb offers section and some say 'print voucher', does this mean you will only get the offer on the day with the voucher??

quick question tho...I've had a look on the pb offers section and some say 'print voucher', does this mean you will only get the offer on the day with the voucher??

I'd like to know this too? x

Anyone know where the footsie bath stand is at excel, what company does it come under? Got the floor plan but can't see it, yet ...

Thank you

Anyone know where the footsie bath stand is at excel, what company does it come under? Got the floor plan but can't see it, yet ...

Thank you

It's called Louella Belle :)

Thank you! Did a Internet search and found the company u mentioned, got the stand number, can I find it, NO! Not yet ... Stand P6!

It's between the entrance n9 and n10 on the bottom :) near sweet squared (2nd to the left) xx

Found it. At the N9 entrance between Jessica and CND. EXPENSIVE. Over £100. Not that impressed!!!! Bought it anyway.

It's between the entrance n9 and n10 on the bottom :) near sweet squared (2nd to the left) xx

Thank you, found it! Thought all the P's where together huh. Then looked again and found it, phew! :)

Latest posts

Back