What's the most bizarre Xmas present...?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

divadeva

Reaction score
whats the most random xmas pressie you have ever been given...I have hd a few over the years...but the worst was a large bag of horse poo:lol:

A polystyrene box full of earth that should have grown mushrooms but didn't so really it was just a box of earth.

i got a kids scale model of the black pearl (pirates of the caribean) out of lego off my mum. god knows what i will get this year

hee hee..soil and lego...love it

One year I got a jar of pickled eggs and last year I got a gravy boat!

ive been a nail tech and a beauty therapist for 7 years and last year i got a packet of "stick on nails" and facial wipes .....amused......:rolleyes:

these are gettin better....why oh why do people think we want these things ?..heehee.Whats worse there from people who know us..

My ex bought me an iron. This explains why he is my ex!

heehee...men friggin hopeless!!!!!!!!!

Hubby bought me a George Forman Grill....wait for it....the next year he bought me one for the holiday home...wait for it....the next year he bought me the barbecue version!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

You must have been too enthusiastic the first time! LOL

packet of pretcels from a klm flight:green:

Not Christmas but for my birthday, my whole, complete, all of it present from my ex was....

Wait for it.....

A MUG!:eek:

Hence another ex:green:

My first husband bought me a mincer.........unfortunately he was too big to feed into it:green:

is anyone else noticing a pattern ....between rubbish gifts and exs...lol..

My MIL bought me one year a garden gnome!!!!!!!! Blinking outlaws :lol:

gosh thats bad...suppose if its from the MIL you have to like it or risk exclusion from the family...heehee

My aunt gave me a coffee table when I was about 11 years old. :eek:

My sister bought my dad some aftershave when she was a kid. Thing is he had a beard and moustache all his adult life :lol:

anne xx

Oh, and for my first married Christmas my MIL got me a Jason Donovan Mirror! That was 1988 BTW.

Latest posts

Back