What's the most embarrassing thing that's happened to you during a treatment?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The funniest thing happened to a collegue of mine, she had a lady in for a body treatment that you needed to wear paper knickers for,

so she asked the client to get changed into the paper knickers and lie onto the couch with the towelover her. When my collegue walked back into the room the client was lying on the couch with the paper knickers over her head like a shower cap!! With the leg holes over her ears!
Due to this women being quite well to do my collegue just left her like that for the whole treatment rather than tell her she had paper knickers on her head!
The client even commented on how good it was to be given a shower cap, so that when she was the body mask off 1/2 way through the treatment her hair wouldn't get wet!!

I have never laughed so much!

This is laugh out loud hilarious

Jacqui xx

i have done alsorts to my poor clients!! lol! im so clumsy lol!

my most embarrassing one was wen i was doing a pedi on a lovely clien
t, was chatting away ans suddenly i find my self some how on the floor on my ass, with the pedi stool on the other side of the room! i was mortified! but had still managed to keep the varnish an brush in my hand!!

i have also squirted afterwax and moisturiser over more than one client

ive sneezed (with snot) in front of a client- i quickly excused my self and cleaned up - nothing could wash away the embarrassment tho!

ive farted on a few occasions - and so have my clients! one was so bad (having a massage) that i had to air the room out after she went!!

omg i have loads but think i will try and keep a little dignity!!

i have done alsorts to my poor clients!! lol! im so clumsy lol!

my most embarrassing one was wen i was doing a pedi on a lovely clien
t, was chatting away ans suddenly i find my self some how on the floor on my ass, with the pedi stool on the other side of the room! i was mortified! but had still managed to keep the varnish an brush in my hand!!

i have also squirted afterwax and moisturiser over more than one client

ive sneezed (with snot) in front of a client- i quickly excused my self and cleaned up - nothing could wash away the embarrassment tho!

ive farted on a few occasions - and so have my clients! one was so bad (having a massage) that i had to air the room out after she went!!

omg i have loads but think i will try and keep a little dignity!!

No point trying to keep a little dignity... it's way too late for that!! :lol:

Oh god I have tears streaming down my face! I have not laughed this much I'n ages! The window cleaner I'n the dark and farting and being "even" with the client too! Pls keep this thread going, I'm sure there are many more stories to come! X

It was me who did the embarrassing thing, I was having my lashes done yesterday & I was so relaxed I fell asleep was snoring & when she woke me up I had been dribbling!!!

Lol, my favourite thread. Well, I've done loads more embarassing things since then. The regular one seems to be throwing bits of non strip wax across the room! :lol:

I answered the phone one morning with 'good evening...' and said my last jobs salon name instead of my current one!! LUCKILY it was one of my colleagues!!

Umm nowhere NEAR as funny as some of these but...
I was the client and travelled quite far out to where I used to get my spray tans done (first time there and first time in the tanning machine)
Long story short my mum went in had hers showed up straight away looked nice...
I came out white as ever and all week moaned about not getting a tan!
It was a bout 4 days later I was whining yet again and mum said, did you push the solution down like she told you too?

Hmm no I'd paid £15 to be sprayed with air! The girl must of laughed so much when she realised the solution bottle was still full :s x

Sent from my iPad using SalonGeek

this thread is so funny! i havent laughed so hard in a long time. thought id grt in on the act too.

1) yesterday i was doing a spray tan and sneezed 3 times and let ripp every time, but luckily the compressor was still on.
2) i was so tired and hungover (still drunk more like) i feel asleep while doing a facial and nearly head butted mt client.
3) fell asleep while standing up doing a massage, when my client asked me if i was ok. i said yes i was just tunning into her aura, and that i needed a minute.(never heard so much crap in my life)

theres a few to keep you going
xx

I have nearly just weed myself laughing so much at this!!!

I have just read all of these, absolutely hilarious!!!:lol:

I'm going to bring this thread back up again.

Yesterday I was doing a pedicure on a new client. She was younger than me, fab house with the boyfriend and I was in awe. I wanted to be her.

Well during my pedicure I was kneeling and knew my legs were going to sleep from the knee down so was dreading getting up at the end of the treatment. I held out for as long as I could and even got paid whilst kneeling down. When she had her back to me I tried to get up but instead put all of my weight on to my right ankle and fell down at her feet. She turned around looking for me at my full heig and had to look at the ground and hold back a laugh.

Now my ankle is three times the size it should be, I can't wear shoes and it's turning black! :o

haha yeah i fart all the time, have to wait til am blow drying my cleints hair then blow it away with the dryer so the so they dont noitce hehe

I havent done anything silly lately but I just cant seem to remember client's names!!

OMG my sides hurt from reading this thread! Im glad it was bumped :)

I have nothing to report but I'm sure I will at some stage!

What a fantastic thread. I have been crying out loud with laughter for ages reading this. Thanks geeks xx

What an awesome thread.
Thank u all so much. I seriously can't remember the last time I laughed so hard. x

:') omg I have been crying so hard. This thread is hilarious. I'm only a newby and been practicing on my mum and sister so nothing embarrassing YET! I will keep u geeks informed.

can anyone point me in the direction of the DIY waxing thread referred to on here? This one has had me in tears!!

PS I have already searched DIY waxing and no joy.....

Last edited:
I had only been in my job a few weeks had gone out on the Friday night had an arguement with a girl who know my boyfriend at the time. Next day she was booked in for an eyebrow wax. Was so nervous was talking and sorted everything out. Next minute I droped the stapula, I was standing over her head she had lovely long, curly hair, thought it had gone in her hair,,,, lucky it got stuck on my chest,,, so grateful for my big boobs!!!!!!!!!!

Worked in a spa and had a man for full body massage,,, told him to get unchanged and lay under the blanket,,,, when I came in he was laying naked on top on the blanket,,hands over his private bits,,,, told him I would give him a minute to put his underwear,,, couldn't stop laughing and really didn't want to go back in,,, since then I have always explained to males client's to unchange to their underwear!!!!!!

I have a client who has a hollywood wax and I said "if you could just move your flaps" ment leg,,, we re always in stitches with that one.

Latest posts

Back