What's your name?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My name...........Is Michael Caine.

Allright, it isnt:lol:

Ok this gets complicated (slightly)

My name on a daily basis is Chelle (pron. shell)

If i'm in trouble or its my mum its Michelle

but if its the bank or the inland revenue on the phone its Karen!!!:lol:

I'm one of those strange types thats known by their middle names you see.

I'm quite happy with my user name, but I had to get 'Chelle (as in with the apostrophe) because Chelle was taken. Never mind:green:

My name is Lell, Lelli or as pre birth certificate Lesley :)

Everyone calls me Lell both in everyday life and on here :)

:) My name is actually Linda but hate that so for as long as I can remeber everyone has called me Lyn, I only use the Linda bit for offical documents.:)

My name is Chantell and Simone is my middle name

As there are so many Chantell's out there I decided to use both my names to be a bit different

My friends and family call me Chan

Great thread

My names are:

Becki (to most)
Bex
Rebecca
Rebecca Jane
Bubs
Bege
BJ (dman my mother for calling my rebecca jane)
Begus
Begeeeee
Bexi

Lol

I love how many variations I have

becki xxx

I can't even remember why I choose my user name as bombini but my real name is Juliette.

[BJ (dman my mother for calling my rebecca jane)

PMSL :lol::lol::lol:

When I was at school there was a boy 2 years above me and his name was Peter Ennis. You can imagine the chuckles that filled the corridors when lists were put up with just your first initial and surname!!

Sorry childish humour I know but it was funny at the time.

Hi all

My names Warwick!

hehe!! ....not!! .......ok it's Wendy

xxx

when i joined up i was very uncreative so yes username kelly me kelly i do regreat it now after looking at ll the great names on the site

iam iam getting more and more geeky by the day!!!

mines easy....I'm Melissa ...and my last name starts with a ....Q !

Gabrielle,Gabi,but NEVER Gabs:eek::lol:

My husband nicknamed me "Pudding" or "pudster"....as when we went out for a meal,i would nevr refuse a pudding.....:lol:

Hi

I'm Tracey ( Sparkelybits, Twinkel toes, Glitter Queen, Magpie)
Names that my mates call me

Do you think they are tryin to tell me something:green::lol:

My name is Stacy
Not sure where the slippery bit came from, but I was given the nickname Angel a few years ago due to a certain piercing I had done ;-)

I'm Rebecca :D

Bec Becki or Becca to most,out of those i prefer Becca,but Lee calls me Rebecca Susan,i don't have a middle name so he gave me one :rolleyes: In fact i bet his bit on the side is called Susan and he's covering his back :idea: lmao

I'd love to change it by deed poll,it doesn't suit me at all

My name is Stacy
Not sure where the slippery bit came from, but I was given the nickname Angel a few years ago due to a certain piercing I had done ;-)

:eek::eek::eek: Is this saucy?????

Possibly!!

Ok it is!

hi my name is beryl :)

Hi Geeks!

I'm Sarah. :)

My dad always used to call me Sas for short, and then an ex who I remained friends with nicknamed me sasquatch for some reason (nothing to do with the size of my feet... honest!) lol.

I have 21 as its the date of my birthday (incase anyone was wondering), and also how young I will always be... mentally anyway! :green:

I really am not fussed what people call me. Sas, Sarah.... anything else that takes your fancy - can't be worse than some things I have been called! lol :rolleyes:

I am still glad in a way that I chose that as my username because I'd probably forget it if it was something else :smack:.

x

Hiya all

I'm Debbie

Im Jessica mainly i get called Jess or to Lell aka Lellipop im Modge, Modgey or even Modgey moo moo (long old geeky story there! ;))

it seems far to odd if i get called sparkle!:eek:

Latest posts

Back