What's your name?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bubbabinks

Reaction score
I thought it was about time I got to know some real names, I've been on the site over 2 years now and I only know a handful of troublemakers oops I mean geeks names!:lol:
Some geeks have it in their signatures like me and others it's obvious from their geek name.

I totally respect your anonymity so dont feel you have to post if you dont want to, it's just I sometimes feel a bit funny sending a pm or replying to a thread and not using a persons real name.
I only mean first names by the way:lol:

God am so glad you posted this as I get everyones names wrong most of the time!!!

Hello I am LEE!!!:lol:

And I am a geekaholic!!

Good one Ria...I feel the same...

So my name is Mercedes...

ahhhh only joking... it's Jo !!!!!!

I'm Yvette, and that is where my username of Vetty comes from.....:)

I'm glad I'm not the only one that felt this way:lol:

My name is Sarah! :hug:

Marie is my middle name which is why it's my geek name as there are so many 'just Sarah's !! :)

You will have to guess mine - oopps - I forgot its in my signature :lol:

I'm just Trish as you can tell from my signature.

:hug:

Mine is Hayley
xx

Karen, as per my signature xx

Hello my name is, mum, oy you, sis, I'm hungry, woof, meyowwwwww
and sometimes
Susie:green:

my name is helga gertrude so i prefer dee , :lol:

nah its really denise but dont like it :irked: so am either called dee or kirk by my family (my dad was a star trek fan !!)

only a few call me denise

Gosh I bet this one will go on forever!!

xx:lol:

:lol:

:lol:

Hi,

I'm Louisa, I'm the editor at The Guild.

It's always an amusing one in the chat room, as people obviously feel a bit odd calling you Guild - but hey, I answer to most things! :)

my name is angelina!! bet you never guessed that one! most people call me angie or ange although i do get called other names!:)

My name's Rose, Lucy-Jayne Rose.

..... I've got no imagination when it comes to usernames!

hi my name's Delyth...
but Del is much easier :lol:

My name's Sarah and I'm a Geekaholic...:lol:

But I'll answer to anything as long as it's not rude!

Well mines Jessica but I don't like to be called that so have stuck to Jessie, the "bee" is the first letter of my surname.

So which do you prefer people use when speaking to you, your real name or your geek names or don't you mind either way? Or does it depend on how well people know you?

IM...... SHELLEY! No suprise there as its in my signature! ooooh.... and I love pink, hence my username! voila!

Latest posts

Back