Where are you staying (Hotel) for Excel 2008?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sounds like the Travelodge at the City of London airport will be rocking with geeks!!!! Are your avatar pics that bad you won't recognise each other lol:lol:

Although I know you good girls will be having early nights as some of you will be up early to compete.....strictly tea total I am sure.:rolleyes:

Good Luck!!

Sounds like the Travelodge at the City of London airport will be rocking with geeks!!!! Are your avatar pics that bad you won't recognise each other lol:lol:

Although I know you good girls will be having early nights as some of you will be up early to compete.....strictly tea total I am sure.:rolleyes:

Good Luck!!

tea......yes of course :rolleyes:

They are being invaded lol.....poor hotel doesn't know what is coming..do you think we should warn them?

in all honesty i have met up with a few geeks and not recognised them even though i have seen their pic on here lol

They are being invaded lol.....poor hotel doesn't know what is coming..do you think we should warn them?

in all honesty i have met up with a few geeks and not recognised them even though i have seen their pic on here lol

actually kirsty, i think i look pretty similar to my avatar !

Kirsty the hotel has had a few geeks in the past couple of years dont worry hun and some more inebriated than others..lol xxx

Hmm I may be staying somewhere with the word comfort in it or it could be another word. I'll check but if any of you are with me I apologise in advance:)

last year i stayed on the floating boat hotel in the dock.

made you feel like you were swaying whether you'd had a drink or not !

Good Luck!!

Sadly Izzi I wont be taking my avatar with me.......!!!! If only I could find him, lmao!!!!

I wont be on anything stonger than tea - I'm competing for the very first time on the Monday, so I'll be the one shaking with nerves in the corner!!!

I am getting so jealous now. It wasnt bothering me that I wasnt going to excel this year, as im saving hard for mexico and egypt..... but after reading this thread

I WANT TO GO

im stamping my feet and screaming now

That hotel caught Sonia's eye last night. Expensive but very funky! We provisionally booked in at the Premier Travel Inn at Beckton (cheaper than the one right next to Excel), we stayed there when we went to Excel 3 years ago. Sonia emailed the yacht hotel to see if they had wheelchair access, so if they do, then we might upgrade to that. We'll only be staying the Saturday night anyway (we're only going to be at the show on Sunday, although there is a baby show at Excel that's caught Sonia's eye that we're going to on the Saturday).

Ruth :)

last year i stayed on the floating boat hotel in the dock.

made you feel like you were swaying whether you'd had a drink or not !

Hi

Is this travel lodge pretty near to excell then?

Hi

Is this travel lodge pretty near to excell then?

yes its a couple of minutes away, I'm staying at customs house liked the look of the restaurant !!
but check the boat out that Ruth mentioned it looks lush xx

The Beckton travel inn is a couple of miles or so from Excel, but it's an easy drive. Wasn't too bad when we did it last time.

I'm staying at the Custom House Hotel as well. Been saving my pennies as no doubt will be spending loads....

Latest posts

Back