Where was everyone at PB then ? lol

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was there in the bar with loads of other geeks,
then loads of us met up again later in the evening and had a good old night out round the gay bars, it was loads of fun and great to get to know every one,
awww emma you could have got a cuppa in the bar, you just had to go to the other one at the back of the room for the tea and coffee, me and pips were on the coffee so your not on your own being in a bar and wanting a hot drink hun

I was there today with both my daughters, I didn't see anyone else though. Gosh it was busy and way too warm.

I got my 'essential' purchases out of the way first thing then I could amble and mooch round the rest of the show.

I bought my new facial and aromatherapy range today.. Eve Taylor :) I am so excited, can't wait for the package to arrive now :) I am off down to Peterborough on the 28th of this month for their product training day :)

I wasn't at the bar but i did go out with the girlies for a couple later on after the comp it was fab to see you all. Next time i will stay out later as i won't be so tired!!

I had a fab time at the comps and i saw jade goody when i was on the ezflow stand, my mouth dropped to the floor!! :green:

I was at the bar and met up with loads at 1.30 like planned, also went out on the sunday night along with quite a few others (loubylou, judy, peterpan, scratchers, emmam, anthony, tigerjay Ooooo too many to mention) also had too many baileys and suffered today but managed to treck round the show yet again!

Pics to follow when ive uploaded them all :green:

oooooo hurry up with them pics,
:lol:

Did you manage to ply Anthony with lots and lots of voddy, and get a set of nails out of him then :green:

Apparently there was a newsflash on sky news last night "MANCHESTER OUT OF ALL ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES SHOCKER"
wonder where it all went :eek:

oooooo hurry up with them pics,
:lol:

Did you manage to ply Anthony with lots and lots of voddy, and get a set of nails out of him then :green:

Apparently there was a newsflash on sky news last night "MANCHESTER OUT OF ALL ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES SHOCKER"
wonder where it all went :eek:

LMAO, im never drinking baileys again! NEVER!!!!

As for the nails....well he was in demand so maybe next time :lol:

Uploaded pics and resized but need my bed so will post them all tomorrow :hug:

I was there both days and thoroughly enjoyed myself:):eek:

wonder where it all went :eek:[/quote]

PMSL I wonder indeed, as long as they restock for next time,
maybe we should warn them all we are coming next time ???
NO they will all close for the night :lol:

Latest posts

Back