Whitney Houston

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mrs RSM

Reaction score
Just heard the news that she has been found dead. What a waste, only 48 years old. Not a huge celeb fan but I did like her music growing up.

Yes, extremely sad. Although not surprised. :sad: I am very disheartened for her young daughter.

So very sad. She was a wonderful singer. Pray her family gets through this in one piece :-(

I knnooww.. Cannot believe it! I always sleep with the tv on and at 3:30 it said on the news Whitney Houston has been found dead and I actually woke up as I heard it! I thought I was a heavy sleeper-obviously not! .. I actually nodded back off, then dreamt that Tony Blair had been found dead too! I just woke back up to watch the news as I don't know if I heard it or dreamt it, it's all about Whitney on the news so I checked up on my phone-and I obviously dreamt it! *oh dear!*
You're right though, such a waste, so many successful people who appear to have everything seem to turn to drugs.. So sad :( xx

What a waste of talent and Life, ..."No matter what you take from me you cant take away my dignity" Sadly so untrue. If only she had nt got involved with Bobby Brown and Drugs. R.I.P. princess x

Just heard the news that she has been found dead. What a waste, only 48 years old. Not a huge celeb fan but I did like her music growing up.

RIP Whitney. Same here Mrs RSM, Whitney's music was around while I was growing up also. She's only a few years older than me, really makes you think then! :sad:

R.I.P Whitney Houston. fantastic singer x

So sad, have been listening to her greatest hits a lot recently :(

I am gutted this morning, when Whitney was on top of her game she was show stopping.
I used to watch the bodyguard all the time with my wee cousin when we were kids, sadly I lost her last year too so I'm not sure if I'm crying for Whitney or Nicola this morning, or both of them...

Tell your loved ones how much they mean to you while you have the chance...

RIP Whitney, one of the greatest stars of our time xxx

What a waste. She has such a huge talent and destroyed it. I can not understand why people with the world at their feet go down that road
I've just read that earlier in the evening she did a duet and got a standing ovation for her performance

Feel for her family it's so sad
Vicki zx

Another one gone.
Her death is so tragic , but I feel even sadder thinking about what her life in her last years must have been like.
I hope her family, friends and fans can concentrate on her golden years.

Another one gone.
Her death is so tragic , but I feel even sadder thinking about what her life in her last years must have been like.
I hope her family, friends and fans can concentrate on her golden years.

I think this too dandy, another lost soul, she was such an amazing talent. xx

Rip Whitney Houston loved her music xxx

She was absolutely brilliant in her day, and then she got involved with Bobby Brown and it was all down hill from there.

When the Bodyguard came out I remember going to see it at the cinema and buying the CD, it was quite apt for a "romance" I found myself in at the time so I always kind of liked her as it reminded me of those times.

I wasn't surprised when I heard what had happened to her, it was just a matter of time. I know the answer will come back as addiction, but why do people who have it all end up like this? I always feel more for the ones left behind.

Grew up with her music too... Tragic loss

When you are addicted to something other than life, it will turn your world the wrong way up. :sad:

I actually feel quite teary when I think about this. It's just incredibly tragic, she really was one heck of a talent and I too grew up with her music. I think there will never be 2 people as ever as successful as she and Michael Jackson were. 2 incredibly talented people now gone. So sad, so very very sad :sad:

Latest posts

Back