Who has seen demo video for new EN nail art course?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kirsty

Reaction score
I just watched it and wondered what other geeks thought of it?

I have seen it, and it looks ok, bit pricey mb.. Not sure if I will get it or not. What about you?

Hi, Have not saw it.
Do you know where I can? Thanks

It's ok, I have found it. Thanks anyway :)

Yeah i have seen it but in my opinion i think it is a bit pricey!! With nail art you can either do it or you can't, most of it is of the top of your head anyway or you see something and it makes you wonder how you can apply it to a nail, i certainly wouldn't pay that much for a course in how to teach you basic nail art, but thats just my opinion others may disagree. Jo.xxx

Ive seen it and i agree i think its a but pricey:green:

I have seen it and knowing me i will most probabaly buy it too :rolleyes: lol I think its pricey for nail art but i love art so want to learn some of the basic tecniques for my own ideas. Its also taught by Jacqui Jefford this time not Gina Wallace x

I think it looks pretty good but very pricey for what it is. I may do it at some point but I've got too much on my plate already.

Where can you get this nail art video from and how much is it ?

It's an entire course from Essential Nails, costs from £225. You can watch the video on the Essential Nails website.

The conversion is not much cheaper but I still like it although I think also it is a bit pricey.

Hi yes I have just seen it I will probably buy it as I can learn basics in my own time I love going into my nail room and practising was up till 4 this morning doing my L&P course, I have been at it for months but with my mum having a stoke having to go to cyprus to look after her, then my daughter being ill and other commitments I find home learn the best for me at the mo. I fill my card then I think no I could do better so I start all over again lol not happy with any nails I have done yet friends and family love em but to me they would be when they are getting em done for free lol

Thanks for that info Kirsty . I have just had a look on the essentail nail web site and watched the demo, it does seem pricey but I like the look of some of the free hand painting im not sure whether to sign up for it.

I also think its abit pricey for the basics to learn

I just watched the video.....

some of that stuff is bloody ugly.... if you are taught by someone that is happy with "ugly work", then they too will be happy with "ugly work".

Look for someone with imagination and a sense of beauty to teach you some basic stuff.

Nail Art is your imagination and artistic ability.

I don't understand why anyone even bothers with Essentail Nails .... judging by every other post concerning them, they are not very well respected (their qualifications are also not recognised) and just make you (as the technician) look cheap.

Many have done Essential nails training, but the truly respected have gone on to do other training by a reputable company.

Why not start out "reputable" ?

I think I may start online tuition and call it "Chav Nails" .. shhhhhh, don't tell anyone of my idea, I think i'll get Vicky Pollard to do the training DVD.

Essential nails must have low self esteem, or an ignorance of the industry.... otherwise they would have someone in here trying to prop up their claims.

Ooh, harsh comments!!

ooohh Carl, I respect you so much and love your video's and post's.
I will only say that for some people the EN home learn is the only way to start on the ladder of doing nails, and then go on for conversion courses when they can as I have done. I enjoyed my training tbh. And my qualifications have been recognised as far as insurance is concerned. I have had no problem with retraining with other companies except Creative as there training is product based.
I would like to see your chav nails vid with Vicky Pollard tho I think that would be hilarious

Sorry to say but i think that paying so much for what is shown in that video is nuts. the nailart in it is sooo basic that i dont even get it that it needs to be explained in a video :confused:
Keep your money in your pocket for a while and have a look on you tube and type nailart. you will get loads of step by steps... and guess what...its for free :lol:

I just watched the video.....

some of that stuff is bloody ugly.... if you are taught by someone that is happy with "ugly work", then they too will be happy with "ugly work".

Look for someone with imagination and a sense of beauty to teach you some basic stuff.

Nail Art is your imagination and artistic ability.

I don't understand why anyone even bothers with Essentail Nails .... judging by every other post concerning them, they are not very well respected (their qualifications are also not recognised) and just make you (as the technician) look cheap.

Many have done Essential nails training, but the truly respected have gone on to do other training by a reputable company.

Why not start out "reputable" ?

I think I may start online tuition and call it "Chav Nails" .. shhhhhh, don't tell anyone of my idea, I think i'll get Vicky Pollard to do the training DVD.

Essential nails must have low self esteem, or an ignorance of the industry.... otherwise they would have someone in here trying to prop up their claims.

Wow harsh comments carl.

En is recognised granted not by everyone but by alot of companies and i myself have had no problems with insurance with my EN qualification.

For some people home learn simply is there only option and i have seen some lovely nails by people who have trained via EN.

I find this site to be fab fellow geeks have helped me so much but i do find that if you have trained with EN we get looked down on by our fellow geeks. IMO its not relevant who you trained with some people have trained with the best and still there nails look naff!! Being a good nail technician takes time and dedication and comitment.

But hey this is just my opinion and we all entitled to an opinion arent we?!?!

That is a lot of money!! I can see a lot of people being disappointed with that course. I say save your cash for supplies and check out the web for inspiration.

Latest posts

Back