Who's got Sam Biddles DVD? What's your views please?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nailzandbeauty

Reaction score
Hi, im wanting to buy a ggod nail art DVD but havnt a clue what to buy.Has anyone got any suggestions on any and i am right that theres a new DVD that sam is bringing out in March 09? im pretty new to art but i know most of the basics/

thanks any advice would be great x

i hope someone anwers this cause i would like one to !!

I've got Sam's dvd, and it is certainly worth it if you are design minded, lots of great ideas on there.

hth :)

Hi francesXXX whats the name of it that you have got please? how many has she got out or should i wait till the one that come out in march do you think? but in mind iv just got passed the basic stage? x

Hi

Iv just ordered Sams DVD, not come yet but after meeting Sam Im sure its gonna be great!

:hug:

Hi, whats the name of it?

Thankyou ill take a look x

Sam Biddles DVD is called Pure Fantasy.
It is a fantastic DVD and will take your skills to a new level. although it is mainly fantasy you can easily dilute some of the ideas down to salon viable design work.

As with her Inspire workshops Sam shows you how to get from the initial idea or inspiration to the finished article. Fantasy nail art isn't for everyone, but the skills and product control it gives you is!!! IMHO.

The following DVD's are good for more everyday and more advanced nail art.

Young Nails Imagination Nail Art
Young Nails - Throughout England and the UK - DVD: Imagination Nail Art

Design Times - The Ultimate Learning Guide for Advanced Nail Art Techniques
DVDs and Videos - Nail Services - Habia

hope that helps

anne xx

I haven't seen the Young Nails videos you mention but I have the Design Times DVD, which is very good, but IMO not a patch on Sam's.

Have you seen Sam's DVD yourself to compare?

I have all the DVD's including Sam's which I think is an amazing DVD. I am very much looking forward to both her new DVD and book that are coming out soon. Plus I also have some of the PDF's but I am hanging fire before I download any more as I am sure that I read somewhere that some of the online PDF's are going to be in her new book, but don't quote me on that as I cannot find where I saw it in the first place.

I have the other DVD's cos I am greedy :lol: and like to have as many visual learning aids as possible as it is my preferred learning method. I just thought people might like to know about them as there hasn't been that much written on here about these two DVD's as far as i am aware. I do however think that there is no substitute to in class teaching and I am going to do some of Sam Biddles classes this year at some point. In fact I am going to her website now to check and see if her course dates have been updated yet!!

anne xx

Thanks guys iv just received Sam's Pure fantasy dvd its great x

How many tutorials are on it, and what is the duration?

THANKS

Hi Victoria heres whats on the disk HTH's
Shows you a little prep first etc!

Disk 1
Fire
Waves
Starwberries&Cream
Liquorice Allsorts

Disc 2
Black lillies
The rosa
Peacock
Hint & Tips

Thanks zena x

Absolutely adore Sams DVD, watched it twice and as soon as I get a night off going to have a go!

Sam's new dvd is call "Pure Design" and it is a follow on from the "Pure fantasy" and I think it is going to be great. xxx

im really keen to see the pure design ......i am much keener on this side of things rather than the fantasy......although i do like it as well. i think there is a special offer on it as well at the moment.
Also i have a design day this month which i am really looking forward to!! yay!!!

I recieved my DVD on Saturday and I love it!! Very inspirational and the techniques are fantastic, well worth buying if you have a passion for 3D nail art!!

Where do you buy them from?
x

Latest posts

Back