Wii Fit

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carolep

Reaction score
Hi all

who has Wii fit? what do you think of it? I got one on saturday and stared using it on sunday-must say I love it. Let me know what you all think.

Iv'e got one on the way and can't wait for it to arrive! About time I got fit :rolleyes:

its killin me!!!!:irked::irked::irked: i totally love it it seems to be workin for me had it a wk now an im really feelin it workin they recomend half hr a day but i did 1 an half hrs 2day to try an burn the wine im drinking 2night! lol:lol: its made me aware of what im eatin and how much im weighin my bloke has 4lb already this wk! xxxx:hug:

I got one the day they came out and as yet haven't had it out of the box lol. I just don't seem to have time at the moment but will get round to it soon hehehe:):)

It's the best thing ever haven't hula hooped in years lol.
I think it's fantastic for the kids too.

I am well impressed with it but live in a flat and my downstairs neighbour started banging on the ceiling when I was stepping the other night and I have been scared to step again since! OK so it was 11.20 pm oooooops!

xx

LOVE IT, but ......

im addicted, feel guilty if i dont get on it every day , so i try and do the body test even if i cant to training, my flexibility has improved so much with the yoga, and i can beat anyone at step plus or super hula hoop, the kids are loving it and its fab

the only problem is im on day 15 and my weight is now back up more than when i started and my BMI has gone up too!!!!! good job im addicted to doing it or id find it hard to get motivated lol

enjoy xxx

keep it up guys! I love it and got my boyfriend to start it aswell last night. keep me posted.

sorry, Im real curious. I have never heard of it, Im assuming its a weight loss machine/gadget. What does it do and how does it work?

YAY! I've just ordered my Wii Fit! :green: Hopefully I'll actually manage to use it regularly! Unlike my dance mats.................. :o

Rebeccaj - it's a balance board (I think!) to go with the Nintendo Wii, which you can use to do yoga and all sorts of other things to keep you fit. Think it'll be great fun! Although I've heard that it keeps track of your weight and your BMI. Just hoping it won't say "One at a time, please!" when I first get on it! :irked:

hiya all am wanting a wii fit but cant get one anyware. does anyone know of anyware taking orders???????????

I think they are litterally sold out accross the country hun! HMV oxford street doesnt even know when they will get any more in from nintendo!

I got one the other day by going on Ebay and offering a buy it now and went to collect it! (how sad am I)........

Have to say it was well worth the little extra, and its soooo much fun!!

I just ordered mine last week from Argos Online for home delivery. I signed up for stock alerts, I can't remember the exact site but if you Google "Wii fit in stock" you should find quite a few sites that will tell you who has them for sale etc.

Good luck, I've used mine today and its good fun, here's hoping I can lose the weight otherwise I've definitely lost 74 pounds :eek: ( it cost £69.99 plus delivery of £4.95)

fab thanks i was worried because theyy didnt say when they would deliver it. did you get told when you paid for it

I've got one and I absolutely love it! My bmi is ideal, but I've found its helping me with my posture and balance mostly, because as i'm so tall, i tend to hunch my shoulders a lot instead of 'walking tall'.

I am addicted to super hula hoop, even though it does make me ache!

my mum just knocked me off top spot on skiing! :irked: i was getting down it in 26 seconds an she came to visit an knocked me off the top of the score board! ive spent the past 2 weeks trying to get that score!!!!!

I haven't got one :cry: But I really really really really want one....I have heard how fab and what a good workout they are....so jealous of you lot for having one....enjoy them!! :hug:

i have preordered one from blockbusters and should be here in 10 days. cant wait

did anyone see that poor young girl on breakfast TV this morning who had been described as over weight by the Wii if she's overweight I'd be afraid to go any where near the thing it would explode!!! She looked really fit and healthy!! Just hope she doesn't take it too seriously.

my mum just knocked me off top spot on skiing! :irked: i was getting down it in 26 seconds an she came to visit an knocked me off the top of the score board! ive spent the past 2 weeks trying to get that score!!!!!

whooo! im back on top and have knocked her totally off the board! im sooo competative!

Latest posts

Back