Winter Nail Art Photos

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jessicles

Reaction score
I had a little vision in my head, so I gave it a try on my "Do whatever you want" client. Didn't turn out quite like what i envisioned, but here it is. Any suggestions on how to make it better? And please don't mind any blue paint on the cuticle, it's acrylic paint and will come off once she washes her hands :p

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v225/buttpaste/Salon Stuff/Nails/100_2279.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v225/buttpaste/Salon Stuff/Nails/100_2280.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v225/buttpaste/Salon Stuff/Nails/100_2282.jpg

P.S. She has those wide, short thumbs/thumbnails, so that's why the thumbs look off. Thanks in advance for looking. :)

Awesome job!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Very nice Jess!

Did you do nails today instead of turkey?:green: Keep up the good work!
Happy Thanksgiving!

Very nice Jess!

Did you do nails today instead of turkey?:green: Keep up the good work!
Happy Thanksgiving!

Thank you :) And nope, I had today off. These were done yesterday. Happy Thanksgiving to you too!

i DO really like this design!!!...
...i've done something alike with flowers, but somehow never thought about snowflakes & it looks GREAT in Your performance...You've done a wonderful work!!!!!:Love:

nice creation i like them well done.

Wow I love that design,really effective! welldone x

These are fab! I can't imagine what you don't like about them!!! x x x

They look really nice & festive, the colours work well together and the silver stripe finishes it off.
Goog job all round hun :hug:

They look really nice & festive, the colours work well together and the silver stripe finishes it off.
Goog job all round hun :hug:

Yep I's second that and more Beautiful hand work you must have great steady hand . Just lovely.!!

Really nice hun .. colourse are very complimenting ... talented :) xx

Love them. I'm sitting here with very boring natural nails. You've inspired me to do something about them!

Lovely design!
I really like them.

oooo i like those
Erica xx

they're great!
i've done it with flowers too, never thought of snow flakes!
oh! and never tell a client it didn't turn out the way you wanted, they'll never know!!

kathleen
My Nails Rock!

they're great!
i've done it with flowers too, never thought of snow flakes!
oh! and never tell a client it didn't turn out the way you wanted, they'll never know!!

kathleen
My Nails Rock!

Haha, I never do! And they're always happy anyway, so it doesn't matter. I'm just nitpicky.

From first viewing I thought that they were airbrushed.......but looking closer yes hand painted?

What ever it is you do it well!

Were the nails all done in acrylic paint?

aj

Were the nails all done in acrylic paint?

aj

Yep, they were. I mixed up this pretty blue and saved it in a little jar because I liked it so much :p

From first viewing I thought that they were airbrushed.......but looking closer yes hand painted?

What ever it is you do it well!

Yes, they are definitely handpainted..(the second hand, her left, got a little sloppy, unfortunately.) :( But thank you very much!

Latest posts

Back