Your car says alot about you! What do you drive??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a bright red Audi A3 Special Edition......my dream machine, although have since seen the new style Audi TT, and waannnnttttt one. That would be (as Cilla puts it) a lorrraaa lorrraaa nails to do first.....:rolleyes:

Dont know what that says about me......:green:

I dread to think what my car says about me! Its a tiny Fiat Seicento 899cc(s reg) I use it mostly to go back and forth to the stables, it hasnt been hoovered or washed in 4 years so you can just imagine.....it hums lol. Its full of muddy boots, dirty horse rugs and a good layer of straw, hay and shavings on the floor lol.

I dont have big aspirations of owning a nice car, just a little Polo or Lupo would be nice, I might even wash and hoover it if I had one

forgot to say ....I call my car Rolly on the account she looks like a big roller skate but everyone else calls her the SeiSTENCHO!! orrible lot!

I drive a bright gold Subaru Legacy AWD, 2.5 ltr

Sigh........

With my anti breast cancer bears on the parcel shelf!!! :eek:
Not such a man's car now, eh?

i drive a 08 kia sportage what dose thi say about me then?

I drive a baby pink & black Smart ForFour.... its my baby i smile everytime i see it lol

I was beginning to wonder whether this was going to turn into battle of the hot hatches untill I saw Corvette.....got me drolling. Anything with a real engine and some raw power has me going! :mad::lol::lol:
Unfortunatly I drive a boring xtype Jaguar - but thats because jet fuel is going up in cost now and owning a fast car and a plane is gettin expensive so the plane takes priority. :lol:

Bring on 6 years from now and a degree later into a real job with proper money and I'l be relaxing in an classic e-type jag or Maserati Grand Tourismo. Ah well - I'l stick to the flying just now......:)

Hi All,
I drive a short wheel base Misubitshi Shogun white with silver 2.8 turbo, private plates
LADY A (L!9DY A) I love my girlie truck (that is what hubby calls it), he tells the guy at the garage who services it etc, that I drive her hard, but drive her very well, (Aw he is so lovely), he has to clean all the mud off her as we live a bit in the sticks.
My next car is to be a Dodge Ram, but it will have to be sprayed baby pink or I won't have it, and we have the plates on retention .........BABY A (B19BY A), but I will still keep the other car too, I hope. I don't see the Dodge Ram coming for a few years, but we can all dream...........!!!!!
Best day out I have ever had was a Rally driving day hubby bought for me.........WOW ....WOW.......going again, came home and asked for my own rally car, not got it, but do have a quad bike for flying around the field. yipeeeeee.
Lotsa luv x :hug:

what year? If it's a 73 please adopt me:hug::lol: And then i can inherit that along with the 65 mustang my dad will hopefully leave me. :lol::lol:

I drive a silver vs holden commodore, 3.8 v6

2007 400hp

I love corvette's, they have been my fav care forever. And now I have an orange one, my fav color! Matches my orange Harley Davidson beautifully.

:Scared: I daren't tell what I drive! A well driven off road Ford bloody Maverick! We had a Renault Scenic and I loved it....the height of it so I could see all the road...the spacious boot etc etc. That failed its mot and was going to be dead expensive to fix so hubby decided to go out and get the monstrosity that I'm driving around in. Purely because I like to see all the road! :eek:

My must have car would have to be a Saab Convertible in custard yellow...don't ask why, I've been saying it ever since the lotto started all them moons ago :wink2:

OH you all drive nice cars and I drive...dare I say it......a Ford Fiesta hahahaha!! I am so ashamed. I will go and stand in the corner and hang my head LOL

My car is a little Mitsubishi colt cabriolet, I love it, bright blue and really good fun with the roof off when the sun comes out :cool: I had been wanting a cabriolet on and off for the past 10 years but because back then I was married to captain sensible :rolleyes: it was NOT an option.

Now I am living with mr speed merchant who drives a VX220 (small, sporty and very fast) so he positively encouraged me to get it. Bought it new this feb with my savings too so it's ALL MINE!

hello Poshfloss
where did you get your personalised plates from? were they extortionately expensive?
Tog x

I drive my brand new Mini Cooper S - Astro black with chrome trim - My pride and joy!:lol:
Would love a JCW edition though.:wink2:

i drive a wee mr2 roadster...its my baby:Love:
13988181a8431466826l.jpg

Looks like the nail industry pays better than I thought. Nail geeks certainly have some nice cars.

I've got a Ford Ka, so small and cheap :eek:

...although I do want one with the top off.:lol:

I guess I've got to revise this now, as the Ka has now been flattened :cry:

I drive a bright yellow and white MINI COOPER , but am dying to buy a campervan to travel in ( i know , i must be mad ) x:hug:

Got a Nissan Micra at the moment! Little cute bubble car :) Gettin a new Volkswagen Polo on Thursday though! Alloys, fog lights! Thought i should maybe sport it up a bit xxx

Ive got a new Vectra Elite, shes soooooooooooooooo lovely and sooooooooooooooo quick, gotta keep doing nails to pay for speeding tickets that will be winging their way through my door!! x

Latest posts

Back