Your kiddie's name and why you chose it?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Our little girl is Sophie Catherine. Sophie had always been a name we both agreed on it and thought we had decided on it until a weeknor so before shenwas born and we were back to 3 (Sophie, Lucy and Emma) in the end i got to choose. Catherine was my wee nana's (great gran) name so thoughtbit woukd be nice to keep a wee bit of her with us.
Xx

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

We are Expecting our first Baby
Our names are

Boy: Maxim (max). It's my father in laws middle name and we really like it the middle name is still undecided

Girl: Eden Jade Joceline
I have loved the name Eden forever (hence my SG user name lol)
Jade is my sisters name and Joceline is a combo of my mother in laws first name and my mothers middle name 💜

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek app

My eldest is 5, Madison Petra, loved boxing so Madison from Madison Square Garden lol! And Petra is Greek female version of Peter, my dad.

Youngest is 2, Evie Eleni, Evie I spotted on label in peacocks clothes shopping when pregnant (although mother in law is called Yvonne so we let her think she's named after her haha) and Eleni is closest to Lynne, my mum, in Greek

For a boy we decided daddy would pick, so would have been Lucian Dimitri, Lucian after Underworld : Rise of the Lycans (!) And Dimitri is James in Greek. Glad I had girls really hahaha xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

What lovely names x I have a Zhara-leigh and sienna x

Sent from my GT-I8190N using SalonGeek mobile app

my 20 month old is Lewis. we had other names while I was pregnant, when he was born he just didn't suit any of them. my mum said lewis & we looked up the meaning and it's 'warrior' he was poorly when he was just born so it was perfect xx

also if & when we have another it will be another name starting with L.. lewis & Lola. Layla. don't know for a boy. it's good to plan ahead lol xx

Seriously !!! . If your avatar is you then you only look about 17 yourself - And I mean that in a very nice way :)

My names are much 'older than everyone else

Daughers name Lisa - Born 7 weeks prem and did not have a name for her . had to give her one quick just in case she did not make it .-= She did and is now a strapping 32 year old

And Jonathan - Sheer snobbery ;-)

Thank you, it was about 2-3 years ago so I was 35-36 :) xx

My 6 yr old is Mia grace never heard of many children called Mia plus liked the name .
My 4 yr old is Lexie Ella never heard of many children called Lexie but there are now 3 at her school but still love the name xx

My 2 teenage girls are called. Heather Antonia and Isla Jade. My little baby boy is Quinn Tavis. First names all scottish to match our surname. X

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Omg forgot to add my daughter Paris. ( hangs head in shame to of forgot one of her children lol)

My niece is called Dior Paris. I think Paris is a beautiful name :)

Jemima :)

My son is 4 and is called josh my friend suggested it inside McDonald's one day and it stuck lol his middle name is James my sister picked that so he could be call JJ but it never stuck dad was a bit miffed that his middle name wasn't Michael after him my sis backed me up josh Michael just didn't go

Ronnie-15
Rocco -2
Very lovely (not so popular when I chose them but now they are)
Thinking of names for my 3rd (though not happening for a few years :( unless I win that lottery tonight! Rose, Eve, Evie.... Always loved Mary boys Blake, Ricco, Rossco, any R suggestions ladies??? :) x

Ronnie-15
Rocco -2
Very lovely (not so popular when I chose them but now they are)
Thinking of names for my 3rd (though not happening for a few years :( unless I win that lottery tonight! Rose, Eve, Evie.... Always loved Mary boys Blake, Ricco, Rossco, any R suggestions ladies??? :) x

The lottery is mine tonight 😘

I love Ada and wish my Ava was Ada

Ronnie Jay
Rocco Lee (lee being partners name and lee goes well with most names! :)

Lol mm29.... Love Ava sure she's a beaut, my friends have an Ava ... Good luck tonight!!!x

I have a Matilda, first girls name that came to me as we were told 'she' was a boy! Noah, he was the always going be a Noah! Then Flora, just because we liked it!

Lilian

Lol mm29.... Love Ava sure she's a beaut, my friends have an Ava ... Good luck tonight!!!x

There are just a lot of Ava's now,
Yea thanks you to x

My baby is called Gracie. Chosen because my husband and I both have names beginning with G, and our surname is Barnes, so we've always referred to ourselves as Team GB! Naturally needed another G!

I hope our next baby is a boy as I don't have another G name that I like for a girl!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

My 6 yr old is Mia grace never heard of many children called Mia plus liked the name .
My 4 yr old is Lexie Ella never heard of many children called Lexie but there are now 3 at her school but still love the name xx

I wanted Mia Grace for a girl! I have two boys though, Cameron Matthew I just like the name Cameron and Matthew after my brother who passed away in 2008 and Ollie Aston as again I liked the name Ollie and the Aston part was my husbands input as he's a massive Villa fan

Naomi - means my little sweet one. And as she was only 5lb 9oz born, we felt this was apt.
Darcie- means dark beauty. She was born with very dark hair.
I always wanted my children to have names with meaning :)

Sent from my GT-P3110 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back