Am i the only Man on Here

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nationwidenails

Reaction score
Seems like its a female dominated industry!:)

I haven't been on here long but I think I saw another guy in Nail Geek. I've seen plenty of men in nail-related magazines. One of them used to be a big burly truck driver and has made a smooth transition into this great career! I think it's awesome!! Welcome from another Newbie Geek!!:)

No mate there are loads of male technicians on here, our own salon geek samuel sweet is a male, then there is nailzoo (carl) to name just a couple.
enjoy yourself here we are a very friendly bunch!
jen

Hi! No your not alone, there are others! Welcome to the site

Hi there....!!!

There are men in abundance on here... even some of us girls have now got mens names... ( very daft and no idea why :lol: ) ... I am John...!!!

Enjoy your time here and look forward to seeing your 'posts' around...and don't forget to Blog!!! be interesting to get some views from a male perspective....:hug: xxxxx

Not at all there are loads of blokes on here that are just as passionate about the industry as the ladies are,
give it time and you will get them on here replying to you, they are probably still at work just yet hun,
Welcome to the site by the way :hug:

welcome to the site .... its very addictive!!!!!!!!!!!!

welcome to the site x :)

:)welcome to the site and yes its very addictive

Seems like its a female dominated industry!:)

Hi and welcome :hug:

To name a few we have The Nail geek himself,Nailzoo,Axiom and they're just the famous ones :wink2:

We also have Seanny the token fireman ,IT wizz and all round top bloke,so you're certainly not alone mate :D

Hi and welcome :hug:

To name a few we have The Nail geek himself,Nailzoo,Axiom and they're just the famous ones :wink2:

We also have Seanny the token fireman ,IT wizz and all round top bloke,so you're certainly not alone mate :D

Don't forget Ant Buckley and Martin John - they both belong here too!!

Don't forget Ant Buckley and Martin John - they both belong here too!!

And we have our Collin ... our Tantrick guru ;) Now the site covers beauty and hair as well as nails, we are bound to get more guys coming on and joining in the fun!

Leighton Denny's not a geek, yet (LOL!), but he's certainly a huge industry figure when it comes to nails!

Welcome to the site btw.

DON'T BELIEVE THEM!!!

You are the only guy,,,,,,,,,,,,,,and we've got you surrounded!!!!!

LOL... Welcome to the site,,,,and enjoy!!!

DON'T BELIEVE THEM!!!

You are the only guy,,,,,,,,,,,,,,and we've got you surrounded!!!!!

LOL... Welcome to the site,,,,and enjoy!!!
PMSL stop trying to scare peeps away :lol:

Welcome to geekland, hun. We could do with some more men (well I could!) :lol:

There are some of us guys around! I'm a massage and waxing geek. :)

Welcome!

Mat

Welcome to the site, new guy!

Latest posts

Back