Another pass

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

louge

Reaction score
Ok Im probably the last one to post (been in Weymouth for the weekend) but firstly a big congratulations to all you geeks who passed various Master exams this week, including Kate who has qualified as a Grand Master. the heat certainly made it challenging and a few of us, namely me threw my dolly out of the pram with my application! But after Lisa (Boogaloo) sent me a voicemail saying she passed I had to get my dad to go round to my house to get mine and..............OMG I passed too! One down and three to go lol

yipee, well done Emma, you girls doing L&P definitely had the hardest job in the heat on the day:hug:

Well done Emma. Congratulations!!:hug:

well done hun xxxxxxxxxxxx

Congratulations & Well Done !!!

Excellent news Emma and well deserved x

noses to the grindstone again now for the next lot lol x

Well done Emma :lol:

Congratulations!

:hug: Congratulations hun :hug:

Congrats Emma!
I know the conditions were far from ideal for you all thanx to the glorious weather but hey, hard work always pays off! :hug:

Well done:hug:

I AM SO JEALOUS!!!!!!!

Well done hun:hug: ....had a text from Lisa saying she had passed too, I am so gutted that I had to cancel mine.......BOO HOO:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: Well I will just have to work hard and do L&P, Fabric and both Spa's in October I hope(arm allowing)....!!!

********CONGRATULATIONS********

Well Done Louge !!!!!!!!!!

Good On Ya!

Amb X

well done emma told you that you could do it, the rest is yet to come in october!!! you will be fine xx

Congratulations!
Great News!
:D

well done!!!!! xx

louge said:
Ok Im probably the last one to post (been in Weymouth for the weekend) but firstly a big congratulations to all you geeks who passed various Master exams this week, including Kate who has qualified as a Grand Master. the heat certainly made it challenging and a few of us, namely me threw my dolly out of the pram with my application! But after Lisa (Boogaloo) sent me a voicemail saying she passed I had to get my dad to go round to my house to get mine and..............OMG I passed too! One down and three to go lol

WOOHOOOO!!! well done Emma, I knew you could do it! I am so pleased for you mate. Huge massive congratulations, now....when are you gonna do my nails LOL :green: :hug:
See you on Friday
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Congratulations to you too Emma.. :)

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!
Caren x x x

CONGRATULATIONS:!: :!:

Thanks for all your replies, it means a lot. AS some have already mentioned...one down and three to go lol:Scared:

Dont worry Marilyn its me and you in October.

Latest posts

Back