Any Results from Excel Yet?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Huge congratultions to everyone mentioned!

Here's my nails for Liquid and Powder Tip and Overlay (3rd Place).
3rd place tip and overlay l&p.jpg

(not sure why the ring finger looks so dodgy in the pic, it was ok in real life, honest!)

Huge congratultions to everyone mentioned!

Here's my nails for Liquid and Powder Tip and Overlay (3rd Place).
View attachment 5858

(not sure why the ring finger looks so dodgy in the pic, it was ok in real life, honest!)
Very nice Tracey - well done hun and thanks for posting x:hug:

Well done everyone!! It was great to see so many geeks competing.

I had a great weekend, 2nd places in salon nails, combined, encapsulation and 3rd in fancy french!

I've got pictures of all of the photographic entries so will post them soon.
Massive well done to Jo, Blackjack for winning photo, your face was a picture!

Lots of hard work but lots of fun too :lol: xx

Bit shattered today though, had a full day of clients at the salon, feel like i've worked 20 hours not 10! :irked:

Once again well done to all geeks, it was great seeing everyone :hug: xx

Well done everyone!! It was great to see so many geeks competing.

I had a great weekend, 2nd places in salon nails, combined, encapsulation and 3rd in fancy french!

I've got pictures of all of the photographic entries so will post them soon.
Massive well done to Jo, Blackjack for winning photo, your face was a picture!

Lots of hard work but lots of fun too :lol: xx

Bit shattered today though, had a full day of clients at the salon, feel like i've worked 20 hours not 10! :irked:

Once again well done to all geeks, it was great seeing everyone :hug: xx
Well done hun - you did so well! You were hardly off the podium x:hug:

Thanks globug my darling xxxx no more bridesmaid for me!!!!!!!!

I also want to say well done kirsty! yay yay go us!! and christine I promise you keep on working at it - took me five years for my win but god is it worth waiting for!!! big hugs was so lovely too see you again xxxxxxxxxxx

Well done to everyone else who entered - it takes some guts to do it and everyone deserves a pat on the back (and a seriously stiff drink)

xx

mega mega congrats cb:hug::hug::hug:, kirsty etc etc

and WELL DONE to all the Brave & SUPERTALENTED geeks that took part

amb x​

Thanks globug my darling xxxx no more bridesmaid for me!!!!!!!!

I also want to say well done kirsty! yay yay go us!! and christine I promise you keep on working at it - took me five years for my win but god is it worth waiting for!!! big hugs was so lovely too see you again xxxxxxxxxxx

Well done to everyone else who entered - it takes some guts to do it and everyone deserves a pat on the back (and a seriously stiff drink)

xx
I hope you celebrated in style Claire! It is so fab when you see hard work and determination pay off. Your face was such a picture too and, as Denise Wright said, the excitement and passion you showed was inspiring. :Love:

congrats to all!!

can we see some more pics???

also what was the theme for photo?

also what was the theme for photo?

The Oscars i think, Nikki....that was certainly the theme for the boxed Showcase Nail Art and it seemed to be for many of the very fabulous photo's!!

A huge well done to everyone that entered. I bet taking part is nerve racking.
A big congratulations to all the winners too.

We want all piccys now!!! xx

Well done girls. You've got guts and talent!!

Well done everyone.
Really makes you proud to be a geek when you see how well everyone does in the comps:hug:

congrats everyone...... i also had a nightmare sunday, my model burnt herself with her hair straightners, and i didnt finish in time for salon nails.
came 5th in liquid and powder which is fab, i was really pleased..
i did get to see kirsty and lous nails and they were fab... two very talented geeks... xxxx

Well done all of you, fab pictures too :hug:

Well done Emma! 5th place is fab. Hope to see you at Birmingham xx

I'd just like to add my congrats to ALL the geeks who entered this year, we need more to takr up the challenge though!!

An especially big well done to Louby Lou for 3 lots of 2nd places and a 3rd! What an amazing few days for you, I'm so proud of you. Well done and keep on kicking ass!!!

xx

Thanks mate, it was great to see you! Loved your fancy french design and the nails you were wearing!

You are right about more of us competing, so don't forget everyone.........................Birmingham is only weeks away!!!!!

The salon categories are ideal for anyone wanting to compete for the first time, mentioning no names but EMMSEYBABES, GO FOR IT !!:lol:

The salon categories are ideal for anyone wanting to compete for the first time, mentioning no names but EMMSEYBABES, GO FOR IT !!:lol:

:o llol
I will be brave enough I swear...Mabey Gmex time ...Not sure.
Its a bit scary lol.
But something I reeealy want to get into,

I havent read through all these posts yet...just popped in to see my name being mentioned lol,...
Gunna go back and read them all now.....
:hug:

I have read all posts now and a massive
WELL DONE
:hug:​
to all of you who competed and won I'm made up for you all xxxxxxxx

Latest posts

Back