Anyone use Caron hot wax?? Any good??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Plush Pampering

Reaction score
Hey there,

Has anyone tried the Caron hot wax XXX white wax with a creamy texture. It smells lovely and is quite rubbery. I am using Peron Rigot Euro-Blonde (hot wax) at present. It can sometimes break if it goes too hard. Has any one tried and tested the Caron wax? I would love to get some feed back. Cheers :biggrin:

Hi there i seen this wax at the beauty show and was tempted to buy it...i need to do a refresher course in waxing first because its a while since i did it, but would love to hear as well if anyone has used this wax:D

Over here we call the no strip wax (wax used on its own), hard wax. The wax we use strips with we call strip wax. Both types are hot waxes. I say this because I've noticed people use different terminology in here and I just want to make sure we are on the same page.

You're talking about Brilliance.
(Caron also has the Strawberry Deluxe and Romance, also hard waxes).

I use Caron exclusively and in my view nothing comes close to it.

In addition to their waxes, they have a range of pre and post depilatory products that are superb as well as accessories for the wax that are world class. For example, their Venetian spun lace strips are unlike anything I've used and allow me to provide my clients with a clean finish.

You can get the Brilliance range in the strip as well and for both types, microwaveable jars have just come out making it all the more convenient to use. I use both the hard and strip wax formula for intimate waxing with success.

It's a fabulous formula, is easy to apply and I've never known it to go brittle on me. I've also used it on mature, delicate and sensitive skins with success.

Hope this helps.

I use the olive oil hard wax, azure strip wax and the pre wax cleanser and post wax oil. After having tried lots of different brands this is the one I like the best.
I find it goes on well, pulls short hairs out and is very kind to the skin. I'm also not left with any residue on the skin. I love the smell of the azure too.

I currently use caron wax and have found that it is the best there is on the market at the moment, I tried Lycon but found it very brittle and the same with perron rigot, however the best thing I have found with Caron is that you dont have to waste money on oil as you do not need to use oil under their wax, you can go over the same area 3-4 times even with the strip wax to give your clients better results, there is no redness, even clients that usually come out in the lovely red lumps after wxing dont get them absolutly fantastic wax well worth it and since using caron my waxing business has increased by about 60% because of word of mouth.

caron do many different waxes

the triple x range is specifically for intimate waxing brilliance and strawberry creme, which helps you to perform advanced brazilian waxing these both come in hot and strip and microwavable and none microwavable

romance
hot and strip very luxurious thick and creamy with a lovely smell

viva azure hot and strip for short corase hair

dair hot and strip short stubborn hair and this wax is spcecially for clients that are prone to ingrowing hairs

they have a smooth and remove range which is flexible and leaves skin smooth and soft

ultra pliable this is soooooo nice and flexible

olive oil i love this one in both the hot and strip as it suits all and even on mixed race clients it pulls the hair from the root and the dermal papila with very little effort so good this one

even though caron have many products they are all wonderful but their venetian spun strips omg i have never used anything like them and i could never use anything else now

and another good thing that i use all the time is the bump eraiser range these are so good to retail to clients for their ingrown hairs.

I just email my order and it comes straight away no fuss easy to order from i think they have just put a website up think its caronuk.com or might be .co.uk not sure which

but you definatley can't go wrong with this wax the best there is and i have tried them all and couldnt use anything else now

Carron is fab wax cant recomend it enough was using perron rigot euroblonde but like others say it gets brittle and breaks but with the carron wax its pliable and works real well.

I use caron and absolutely love it

• The hard waxes are gentle & safe enough to go over the same area up to 3 times to remove the finest & shortest of hairs that may not even be seen resulting in a longer lasting treatment.

• Caron waxes are pliable and do not go brittle. This makes waxing easy for even the most inexperienced waxer and will always provide the client with the best results.

• Caron strip and hard waxes containing Titanium Dioxide to reduce skin redness and are perfect for delicate and sensitive areas of the face and body. Recommended by Dermatologists.

• Other waxes can be brittle, drying to the skin, be too harsh for re-application and smell & look unpleasant.

I have tried other waxes well know ones and this is the one that I prefer to use and the one that my clients keep coming back for. My business has increased since using caron and they love the way it leaves there skin,

I would try it and see for yourself

You will not be disapointed

As with ALL waxes, you should never believe the hype, as advertising and PR are great at making something sound amazing. If you like the sound of a wax, buy a sample and try it for yourself. xx

As with ALL waxes, you should never believe the hype, as advertising and PR are great at making something sound amazing.

You make us sound misleading. This thread is about one brand of wax and the contributors of this thread have actually used this brand of wax in a commercial setting. That makes it testimony, not PR or 'hype'.

The author asked if Caron was a good brand. We answered that Caron is a very good brand and provided examples to back our statements. This doesn't mean we're knocking other brands (we don't have to).

Try it and you'll see why. :D

I've left an answerphone message and a email with the Caron supplier last week and now when I called the line went dead. Does anyone have a working number in the UK?

I've left an answerphone message and a email with the Caron supplier last week and now when I called the line went dead. Does anyone have a working number in the UK?

Should be 0121 247 6803 or 07977 200 332.

I know she's been very busy over the last few weeks though.

Thank you Ruth I will try her again next week.

l have just recieved my order of the azure in both strip and hard also got a free sample of the brilliance, the uk distributor was fantastic to speak to as l was a bit unsure of which to try, after trying the azure l absolutely love it it is the best wax l have used so far out of berins and mancine try it !!

I was going to buy some at the beauty show to give it a try. I picked it up at the stall and the woman said i had to buy the pre-wax stuff as well. I said i only wanted one tub just to try it and she said i couldn't buy it without buying the pre waxing stuff as well.
Needless to say, i didn't buy it!!

I have the Apricot and Brilliance and it is Brilliant, I have tested about 5 different brands and I am in love. You do not even need to be good at waxing to use Caron as the wax is that good : ) Hurts less as well. I did my own underarm in one hot wax (hard) patch and removed every hair. In New Zealand it is warm wax (strip) and hot wax (hard)

Last edited:
which show was that? caron havent done a show yet in the uk phone them for a sample? 0121 247 6803

I was going to buy some at the beauty show to give it a try. I picked it up at the stall and the woman said i had to buy the pre-wax stuff as well. I said i only wanted one tub just to try it and she said i couldn't buy it without buying the pre waxing stuff as well.
Needless to say, i didn't buy it!!

Caron will not be exhibiting this year or next due to their extensive product range but it is something they are looking to do in the future when they can arrange for all there international trainers to be in the same place at once.

You must of got Caron confused with another brand as I was at the show and they were not there.

you can go over the same area 3-4 times even with the strip wax to give your clients better results

Even if Caron say you can go 3-4 times over the same area, this seems excessive to me. If the wax it that good, surely it should be removing most of the hair on first application removal, second at most.:)

You make us sound misleading. This thread is about one brand of wax and the contributors of this thread have actually used this brand of wax in a commercial setting. That makes it testimony, not PR or 'hype'.

The author asked if Caron was a good brand. We answered that Caron is a very good brand and provided examples to back our statements. This doesn't mean we're knocking other brands (we don't have to).

Try it and you'll see why. :D
Sorry if you took my remarks as personal but I can assure you they weren't meant that way. I don't even know who 'Us' are and my comments were directed at the post and not the poster.

With regard to Perron being brittle, I have used this wax for years and it doesn't go brittle under normal use. Yeah sure.....if you leave it for hours it would do, but why would you do that?

Latest posts

Back