Beautyguild Photographic Nail Competitions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am in Australia... Am I allowed to have a go?... I have never done anything like this before...

If not is there an australia comp..does anyone know...

yes im in lil old new zealand can i enter too
:):):):)

Stupid question I know :rolleyes: but would a spiral count as 3d?

Can someone interpret their meaning of 'a taste of the orient'......is it just oriental theming or is it a certain aspect of it......might sound a dumb thing to ask but i just want to double check.
thanks

I am off to have a go now lol...
Pleeeeeaasssee god let this turn out the way I want it too...
I hate it when my expectations of mysekf are not met ...I throw a right strop...lmao
So Sian I hope you will be on msn later to chill me the hell out :green:

I am off to have a go now lol...
Pleeeeeaasssee god let this turn out the way I want it too...
I hate it when my expectations of mysekf are not met ...I throw a right strop...lmao
So Sian I hope you will be on msn later to chill me the hell out :green:

Go for it!

Good luck to all who take part!

if my model is available, I may enter too... :):)

Can someone interpret their meaning of 'a taste of the orient'......is it just oriental theming or is it a certain aspect of it......might sound a dumb thing to ask but i just want to double check.
thanks

The interpretation of the theme is really up to you. Let your imagination run riot!

I love competitions thanks for holding one:hug:

Hi,
Isn this for anyone anywhere in the world or just the U.K?
Cheers - Aussie

Hi,
Isn this for anyone anywhere in the world or just the U.K?
Cheers - Aussie

It is for anyone, anywhere. You are all free to have a go!

Nail Art Comp - Can we Sculpt?

oooohhhh this is great will be ny 1st comp and im gonna have a crack at both my nail art is not great but ite experience and fun will strat tonight .... excited :):)

Just a quick bump to remind you all that there is still time to enter.

Go on, have a go :wink2:

For the pink & white, do the nails have to be long free edge, extreme smile lines etc like I've seen in the mags? I wouldn't mind having a go but I don't know anyone with long enough nail beds who could model these types of nails.

Cheers,
Hazel

hello, this might sound silly but is it just a normal french or can we be a bit more creative.

I am going to give the nail art a go too.

I'm working on something.....now the kids are back at school etc. I may be able to actually do some art:)
Comps are fun and always take my mind off things tbh x

got questrion about nail art competition- can i do sculpted nails?

Latest posts

Back