Bikini waxes, names, prices, description?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EMMA AT ELITE

Reaction score

What bikini waxes do you offer?
What do you call them?
What excatly does each one include?
How much do you charge?

Sorry to ask so many questions only I offer;
Bikini line - tidy up on sides -£7
Brazilian - strip left - £10
Playboy - pencil line strip left - £12
American - all hair removed - £15

With the last 3 I will take off all hair everywhere underneth and round bottom area if wanted too, and still charge the same.

I get some ladies book in for a brazilian but go very low down on the top part but not quite an american so I charge them for a brazilian but feel it should be more, but where I dont have a name for this wax I dont know what to call it or what to charge?!!

So what I am really interested in is what other salons call these areas of waxes and what they include. I have kept my prices the same for the last 6 years and now feel I should change them, and maybe update the range I offer.

So please you help is needed!!!!:irked:

just an observation , your prices are VERY cheap!

How long does it take you to do 'an american'

I have a box standard bikini, a high bikini, a brazilian, and a full monty (all off).

And my prices are FROM.....bla bla not written in stone.

So a Standard bikini is FROM £8......

A BRAZILLIAN is FROM.....£25 if they come every 4/5 weeks its nice and easy (so its £25 sometimes even less) f they come every time they on holiday like every 6 months...its more hair/more work/ more money:green:

Check out my site and you'll see how I detail every wax. xxx

If you want something between a Brazilian and an American, then how about a Mexican??? As Mexico is somewhere between Brazil and America lol...

If you want something between a Brazilian and an American, then how about a Mexican??? As Mexico is somewhere between Brazil and America lol...

:green: :green::green:

good one Ruth :green:

good one Ruth :green:

Alternatively, you could call it the Panama (another Central American country situated between the USA and Brazil) and then if it's a really narrow strip they want left, then that could be the "Panama Canal"??? :green:

Alternatively, you could call it the Panama (another Central American country situated between the USA and Brazil) and then if it's a really narrow strip they want left, then that could be the "Panama Canal"??? :green:

lol Ruth :lol::lol: You're getting even better now! :lol::lol:

When I hear 'Panama' I think cigars :eek:

lol Ruth :lol::lol: You're getting even better now! :lol::lol:

When I hear 'Panama' I think cigars :eek:

Cigars??? :eek:

Wasn't there something to do with a cigar involving Bill Clinton and Monica Lewinsky or have I drunk too much beer???

Cigars??? :eek:

Wasn't there something to do with a cigar involving Bill Clinton and Monica Lewinsky or have I drunk too much beer???

Was there? I'm gonna google it :green:

I'm still getting cigars with Panama...I'll google that too :lol:

I offer 2 types of waxes.

Basic bikini (anything in the bikini area as far in as the crease at the labia) $25.00 and up (depending on how much we remove)

Brazillian (everything off, back and front with the option to leave a 'landing strip') $60.00 and up

Wow, there are so many different names for a bikini wax! I offer 3 different types, x wax which is just the sides. double x which is everything underneath including bottom with just a strip left at the front and the triple x which is everything gone! But i love all the other names!!

i think your undercutting yourself on the prices!!!!

My frontal brazilian is the same as your full brazilian(incl.the bum)i charge £30 for a full brazilian. make sure that your not missunderstanding what the other salons are offering for that £15. many, if not all, i imagine, will be just offering the front for that type of money.

xxx

I do think it depends where you live. I have researched salons near to me, and salons further a field and it seems that where i live treatments are wuite cheap as opposed from the southern part of the country!! xx

Thanks for all your replies. :)
I do know my prices are very cheap, but just never increased them, so thats why I am looking at what other therapists charge, and what they call them.
I do have lots of clients for these waxes and I do know its because the prices are reasonable so dont want to put them up too much.

Brazilian - 1/2" strip left ON
playboy - pencil thin line
hollywood - all off
las vegas - with diamontes

Brazilian - 1/2" strip left ON
playboy - pencil thin line
hollywood - all off
las vegas - with diamontes

How much do you charge for each of these?

Modest - just the sides - 10 mins max - £7

Maxi - ideal for holiday, sides and enough underneath so as not to 'pop out' on a sun lounger - 10 mins - £10

Brazilian - Inch (approx) strip from front to back - 10 - 20 mins - £15

Honeymoon - Strip at top, all underneath + bum removed - 20 - 30 mins - £18

Hollywood - Everything removed - 20 - 30 mins - £20

generally the lower time is for a regular or someone with less hair and the higher time for someone who leaves it a little longer / first timer / more hairy client.

Modest - just the sides - 10 mins max - £7

Maxi - ideal for holiday, sides and enough underneath so as not to 'pop out' on a sun lounger - 10 mins - £10

Brazilian - Inch (approx) strip from front to back - 10 - 20 mins - £15

Honeymoon - Strip at top, all underneath + bum removed - 20 - 30 mins - £18

Hollywood - Everything removed - 20 - 30 mins - £20

generally the lower time is for a regular or someone with less hair and the higher time for someone who leaves it a little longer / first timer / more hairy client.

Thank you so much that is what I wanted to know :hug:

I do 4 different bikini waxes;
Standard £10 (This might just be a tidy up at the sides or for those who wear low cut underwear/swimwear.

Californian £15 (This is a high bikini line for those who will wear high cut underwear/swimwear or for clients who will be going on holiday. I would leave a fairly thin strip.)

Brazillian £24 ( I would leave a pencil width of hair and remove everything from the labia and in toward the buttocks)

Hollywood £33 (All hair is removed from the bikini area)

Latest posts

Back