Bluewater Geek Meet

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK details for all that are going to come along.

Time: 11.30am (Going meet earlier as some of us have to be back for the school run)
Venue: Pizza Express, Bluewater (if we meet outside the resturant)

Now the only thing we need to sort out is how are we all going to reconise each other.

Ok now just remind me where exactly is Pizza Express - I normally zoom round for clothes and shoes and food takes a back seat lol

As for recognising geeks - is a rolled up newspaper too corny haha!!:lol:

Well I already know Debbie Gellies and will hopefully have met Bessie Boo too. You can't really miss me with my bright red flashes in my hair:eek:

I'm excited now.

Hi all, I will be there! It will be lovely to meet so many geeks and have a chin wag ! Shall I take photos of us to put on here after ??

Sas21 you are welcome to a lift from me as I am not far from you PM if you want one. (I drive safely)

See you all there !!

Thanks Jo for organising it:hug:

Great minds Debbie - I was going to take my camera too!!
xx

Yes here here well done Jojo xx

Great minds Debbie - I was going to take my camera too!!
xx

Yes here here well done Jojo xx

Lol. I'l take a pic of you taking a pic of me taking a pic of you. lol

Hiya! Can I take a gimp mask so you can't see me in the pics? God I hate photos. I know - I'll take them and then I won't be in them! Ha.

Lou,

Do you know where the Molton Brown shop is? Lower Floor opposite Jigsaw/Office/sunglass hut.

Pizza Express is at the end of that small arcade, walk passed Molton Brown and you will come to it. It's right in the corner.

Remind me when you are taking the pictures, so that I can hide behind my garlic bread.

Lou,

Do you know where the Molton Brown shop is? Lower Floor opposite Jigsaw/Office/sunglass hut.

Pizza Express is at the end of that small arcade, walk passed Molton Brown and you will come to it. It's right in the corner.

Remind me when you are taking the pictures, so that I can hide behind my garlic bread.

"Dont Panic Mrs Mainwaring" lol I'l meet you somewhere else first and take you there hun.

Look forward to meeting you all! Im going to leave my leggy, brown, size 8, kate moss figure at home that day though girls, sorry:green::lol::lol:

Thats great, just got to try and find someone to look after my little one for a few hours now! lol

My sister should be ok to do it for me though as she'll have finished her exams by then.

Thanks so much for the offer of the lift Debs :hug:, unfortunately I will be a bit late as I don't pick my little boy up from nursery until 11:30 but should be there by about 12 - 12:30 if people willl still be there then? lol

Really looking forward to it now! :green:

Just hope I recognise some people when I get there so that I know who to go to! lol

xx

Thats great, just got to try and find someone to look after my little one for a few hours now! lol

My sister should be ok to do it for me though as she'll have finished her exams by then.

Thanks so much for the offer of the lift Debs :hug:, unfortunately I will be a bit late as I don't pick my little boy up from nursery until 11:30 but should be there by about 12 - 12:30 if people willl still be there then? lol

Really looking forward to it now! :green:

Just hope I recognise some people when I get there so that I know who to go to! lol

xx

Oh you will be able to recognise us hun

Just look for two women taking photos of each other, another with a gimp mask and the other with a piece of garlic bread stuck to her face :lol:

I can't wait to meet everyone - I'm like a kid waiting for Xmas!!

Oh you will be able to recognise us hun

Just look for two women taking photos of each other, another with a gimp mask and the other with a piece of garlic bread stuck to her face :lol:

I can't wait to meet everyone - I'm like a kid waiting for Xmas!!

Does that mean you have started looking for us behind the sofa, under the bed and in the wardrobe he he

Does that mean you have started looking for us behind the sofa, under the bed and in the wardrobe he he

Definitely in the wardrobe and up in the loft haha!!!

Debbie I've just thought the other geeks are probably going to run and hide from us cos they will think we are nuts!!!:lol:

Debbie I've just thought the other geeks are probably going to run and hide from us cos they will think we are nuts!!!:lol:

I'm gonna be in disguise then lol (side show bob lookalike lol)

na they will have a good laugh with us!

With you or at you? !!!!!!!!

Claire you can decide for yourself on Wednesday hun haha xx

Oh my God! I'm scared now..................xx

Claire just rememeber on Sheppey.....No one can hear you scream!!!!

Haha promise we will ease you in gently and I for one don't want to scare off the other geeks too lol

xx

Wish i could make it girls....but unfortunately working that day.

Have a great time!:)

Latest posts

Back