Brisa Lite?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone know anymore about it yet? x

I think they will be saving all the info the the show and maybe the Event! :lol:

You all are SO CUTE.

As for similar to Structure Gel? It's apples and oranges babes.

Patience, you are making it very hard to sit on my hands. It's like having a christmas gift, and having to WAIT to let you OPEN IT. ;)

Anyone know if it will be possible to cure this with an LED lamp? That would make me buy it :lol:

Anyone know if it will be possible to cure this with an LED lamp? That would make me buy it :lol:

wouldn't that be a gift ....i would buy it too if so

Wow, this is really interesting and exciting. I had already decided to train with Bio Sculpture, but this is really making me rethink things. I can't wait until more info and videos are released by CND. They really seem like a cutting edge company that always continues to move forward and to listen to their loyal customers! :)

Was just about to do the Brisa training too! Cash back in my pocket. I'm going to wait and see Brisa Lite. Can't wait, can't stop thinking about!!! I need to get a life!!!!!

Just ordered my starter kit from The Industry Source. Thankfully, it includes a DVD since the educators haven't even had a class yet. The girls at the salon will be my guinea pigs...lol

Just ordered my starter kit from The Industry Source. Thankfully, it includes a DVD since the educators haven't even had a class yet. The girls at the salon will be my guinea pigs...lol

Susan, message me if you need any info whatsoever :)

When I spoke to S2 they said that new products will be launched at The Event- so I guess it will be brisa light which we will be able to buy soon after.

Shame the event is so expensive :(

Tickets are selling fast and furious! As everyone who has ever been to an EVENT knows that the value of the experience, the education and the products is worth far more than the price of the ticket. It is a shame that not everyone can afford the cost of everything they want to have or do in life but anyone who really wants to will make it happen one way or another. ;). No need to defend the price of the ticket as it is incredible value on its own and incredibly 'value added' as well.

As far as LED lamp goes, I can tell you it has not been the first thing on the CND agenda so don't hold your breath ,,, why? Because it is not really needed and we all know it.

I Don't know one person that uses LED for gel that does a faster application than can be done with Shellac or Brisa gels and a UV lamp, if they follow all the protocols and do not take short cuts.

I personally have never felt deprived by not using LED bulbs and I would not cut off my nose to spite my face by limiting my chances with a new innovation because it did not use them, that is for sure.

The time you save with CND products is by not having to stick to protocols that are necessary with other brands such as full PREP of the nail plate, using a primer, wiping of inhibition layers, lengthy removal which includes buffing and filing the surface .... NOT having to do those steps, as well as working with safer products, when you use CND is worth more than a fast cure time, which in the end does not give you a faster service time. I prefer to work smarter, not harder. ;)

Last edited:
Tickets are selling fast and furious! As everyone who has ever been to an EVENT knows that the value of the experience, the education and the products is worth far more than the price of the ticket. It is a shame that not everyone can afford the cost of everything they want to have or do in life but anyone who really wants to will make it happen one way or another. ;). No need to defend the price of the ticket as it is incredible value on its own and incredibly 'value added' as well.

As far as LED lamp goes, I can tell you it has not been the first thing on the CND agenda so don't hold your breath ,,, why? Because it is not really needed and we all know it.

I Don't know one person that uses LED for gel that does a faster application than can be done with Shellac or Brisa gels and a UV lamp, if they follow all the protocols and do not take short cuts.

I personally have never felt deprived by not using LED bulbs and I would not cut off my nose to spite my face by limiting my chances with a new innovation because it did not use them, that is for sure.

The time you save with CND products is by not having to stick to protocols that are necessary with other brands such as full PREP of the nail plate, using a primer, wiping of inhibition layers, lengthy removal which includes buffing and filing the surface .... NOT having to do those steps, as well as working with safer products, when you use CND is worth more that a fast cure time, which in the end does not give you a faster service time. I prefer to work smarter, not harder. ;)

Hey Geeg, been waiting for you to have your say!!! And not disappointed! Happy new year to you, looking forward to your help on the new exciting months ahead.

Will the Brisa Lite in the 'Shellac Style' bottle require training before it can be purchased (like CND gel and L&P) or can it be purchased with in the same way that Shellac can be with the required qualification to open an account with S2?

When I spoke to S2 they said that new products will be launched at The Event- so I guess it will be brisa light which we will be able to buy soon after.

Shame the event is so expensive :(

i have to say its not that much really when you break it down......

1. 2 days of training/seminars = what would you normally pay? 100+vat per day?
2. lunch and refreshments? = £30+
3. evening award ticket + refreshement = £50/60?
THEN ADD IN THE PRODUCTS THAT YOU WILL RECEIVE

add all that together and for me its a no brainer xx

I can't go to the event as its my daughters 21st.... But I am truly excited about Brisa Lite!! & I am glad CND aren't bring out an LED light for it as I think it puts more pressure on us to have "the latest" innovation. I will be booking for this as soon as I its available. :D

Will brisa lite be available at pro beauty does anyone know?

Will brisa lite be available at pro beauty does anyone know?

As far as has been said there is only a demo at pro beauty seems like the launch will be at the event, then I assume training and purchase to everyone else will be after. i shall just have to be patient and wait xx

Will the Brisa Lite in the 'Shellac Style' bottle require training before it can be purchased (like CND gel and L&P) or can it be purchased with in the same way that Shellac can be with the required qualification to open an account with S2?

Anyone know?

Latest posts

Back