Brisa Lite?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can't flipping sleep! Too excited!!

I shall be online at 9am tomorrow to buy the BL Smoothing kit but not sure about the other as I already use Brisa and not sure it will be any greater benefit to me and my clients yet.

So ladies are we all rushing to buy Brisa Lite tomorrow or are we waiting on training dates etc.
I'm unsure on what to do!!

I think I'm gonna try and wait til pro beauty...god knows how - patience is not something I have!!!

Also I might see what training they offer as I only do natural nails/shellac atm but would be interested in learning more but not sure if I can just do the sculpting training or if I need more? I will have to speak to the lovely ladies at S2! x

For some of us it is already available, I had the chance to buy an intro kit last week with my supplier as they are on sale. However as is usual in my area there is no training available, so if I want to continue to be a "CND Exclusive" salon, I have no choice but to try an get answers on how and when to use it from sites like this one.

I agree. I was so disappointed to watch the enclosed DVD and see it was ages old. We have to get our education wherever we can, right?

Hi ! Would someone mind pm'ing me the kit price please ! Thankssss x

Got it!:Love::Kissing::biggrin::hug:

Out of stock already! lol

What's the difference between the
]Brisa Lite Removable Sculpting Gel Pack[/URL]
161-09-835

]Brisa Lite Sculpting Gel Promo Pack (incl. Silver Case)[/URL]

Out of stock already! lol

What's the difference between the
]Brisa Lite Removable Sculpting Gel Pack[/URL]
161-09-835

]Brisa Lite Sculpting Gel Promo Pack (incl. Silver Case)[/URL]

Is it just that one is in a silver case maybe? I looked on another US site and the contents looked much the same but I could be wrong X

I've just ordered the sculpting pack with silver bag !:Love:Can't wait to try it out :D

I was told that the training will not include the kit :)

ooooh it is a nice price!

just ordered sculpting kit, cant wait;)

just bought both kits and a new curette (cant find mine, grrr), then was so close to free shippimg was cheaper to but a glitter than pay shipping. lol ;-) x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

I'm going to bed now, safe in the knowledge that I won't have to rush back in from the school run tomorrow to get my order in :)

Now I just need to rip the postie's arms off when he rings the doorbell in a couple of days time! :lol:

I'm so excited I can't sleep now, but going to have to try. Goodnight everyone, I hope everyone manages to get a kit who wants one. :):zzz:

the sculpting gel pack is out of stock already :/

Have placed my order for the smoothing gel kit :-D

Latest posts

Back