Cheesy Holiday Songs

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dobermum

Reaction score
:lol: If I have to go to Cyprus with 3 x 15 year old boys I want a bit of revenge.....

Whenever they are in my car they go mad at my taste in music. So for our holiday I am compiling a CD of cheesy holiday songs...he he...they will HATE me....and I don't care.

So far I have..the Ketchup Song, We're Going to Ibiza, Cotton Eyed Joe, DJ Otzi - Hey Baby, Do You Really Like It, No Limit.....I need more

Please let me know your choice of cheesy holiday song so I can really make the boys squirm...:evil: You know the thing I mean...it always plays on holiday, you hate it but, your foot taps and you sing it and sing it.

The cheesier the better please :lol:

:lol: If I have to go to Cyprus with 3 x 15 year old boys I want a bit of revenge.....

Whenever they are in my car they go mad at my taste in music. So for our holiday I am compiling a CD of cheesy holiday songs...he he...they will HATE me....and I don't care.

So far I have..the Ketchup Song, We're Going to Ibiza, Cotton Eyed Joe, DJ Otzi - Hey Baby, Do You Really Like It, No Limit.....I need more

Please let me know your choice of cheesy holiday song so I can really make the boys squirm...:evil: You know the thing I mean...it always plays on holiday, you hate it but, your foot taps and you sing it and sing it.

The cheesier the better please :lol:

Fast Food Rockers - Say Cheese and the Fast Food Song (McDonalds, McDonalds, Kentucky Fried Chicken and a Pizza Hut) :lol:

Whigfield and Saturday Night - you could even do the dance!

Macarena by Los Del Rio!

Girls just wanna have fun, by cyndi lauper is zppropriate lol:green:

Girls just wanna have fun, by cyndi lauper is zppropriate lol:green:

These are all brill.....am downloading them as we speak...keep 'em comin':)

(Is this the way to) Amarillo
Steps 5,6,7,8,
Nigel & MArvin - follow da leader

(my kids would love all of these) :lol: :lol:

the birdie song:eek:

Just seen Tricky's avatar and thought Superman by Black Lace, Agadoo pmsl :lol:

This'll be the favourite - No one quite like Grandma - St Winifreds School Choir!

This'll be the favourite - No one quite like Grandma - St Winifreds School Choir!

Noooooooooo!!!!

Or what about the classic, We're all Going on a Summer Holiday by Cliff Richard or any Cliff Richard song :lol: :lol:

one hop this time
two hops this time
criss cross
reverse.....lol

There was one on holiday last year.....something about the emporers clothes and what the ladies wear??????

yes that's it!!!!

Dr Jones - Aqua

Latest posts

Back