Client's weird comment

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can I make an appointment for the morning, can your lad be the one licking the chocolate, or I can lick the chocolate off his feet if he prefers:)

Oh dear I think it's time to go and settle myself down.

( You know I am only joking though . Just made me smile when I read that)

Dear lord, woman! He's just a lad of 22!!

He is tall, dark and handsome, if I do say so myself. And I do say so myself. :wink2:

Okay...enough of the Debbie Downer.

This happened to two of my colleagues who performed a couples blueberry/chocolate pedicure. The couple really seemed very interested in the chocolate portion of the service. We have a nice secluded area with 2 pedi stations in the back of the nail spa....that's where this couple was.

When my colleagues reached the point of the service where they were to apply the chocolate mousse masque, the female client asked if it would be okay for her partner to lick the chocolate off her feet. :eek:
Can you imagine!
Oh ok I'll just stand aside so he can get down there and lick it!!!!
Ehhhhh helllllooo! Xx

LOL. I know, right?

I asked my colleagues what they said. They didn't say ewwwwwwww. They explained that it wasn't pure chocolate and that it was enfused with oils. They also explained we were that type of spa.

Weird comments.....

I had a lady in for a pedi last week and I was talking about how me and my boyfriend just moved house and got a puppy, when she asked if I was married I said no she said will I get married I said I dont know.

She then when on to tell me I was living in sin and that my children will be bastards if I don't get married.

She was quite old. Apparently her daughter is a floosey and they don't talk because she lives in sin. Lol

While doing a pedicure on a younger teenager, she asked me my age. When I told her I was 50, she asked me if I really should be doing pedicures anymore because she " ...didn't want me to die or nuthin'."

LOL

I had a lady in for a pedi last week and I was talking about how me and my boyfriend just moved house and got a puppy, when she asked if I was married I said no she said will I get married I said I dont know.

She then when on to tell me I was living in sin and that my children will be bastards if I don't get married.

She was quite old. Apparently her daughter is a floosey and they don't talk because she lives in sin. Lol

Sounds like she could be related to my pedicure client.

You want me to introduce you to my son? Since you're going to hell and he's going to hell....seems like a match made in heaven.

Or should that be a match made in hell?

LOL

When my grandma found out I was pregnant she said 'hmmmm best tell everyone yr married!!!' x

Whist tanning a client...

"Oh god, u have a boring job!"

Snotty moo!

Its a good job I have a "boring" job otherwise ud be going to ur party pale!

I enjoy my job- I hope she hates going to work everyday haha. I was too shocked to reply, I did feel like missing abit of her tan. Lol.
Xx

Whist tanning a client...

"Oh god, u have a boring job!"

Snotty moo!

Its a good job I have a "boring" job otherwise ud be going to ur party pale!

I enjoy my job- I hope she hates going to work everyday haha. I was too shocked to reply, I did feel like missing abit of her tan. Lol.
Xx

You should of replied to her 'its a good job it pays lots of money then' haha x

P.s - I love tanning, I don't think it's boring at all x

there are some unbelievable people out there!

I dont know how some people dare say some of the things they do!

This thread is soooooo on time!

Saturday my son came by the salon for a haircut and, as a dutiful son does, came in to give me a hug before heading out. I was doing a pedi on a new client and, up to that point, we had been having a great time.

After my son walked out, she asked me if Kellen was adopted to which I replied no. She then asked me his ethnicity. I didn't mind, it's 2012. He's mixed, I responded.

View attachment 15975

Her response to me? "You know you're going to hell and you've damned him to hell, too. Jesus don't believe in mixin' colors."

We didn't speak for the rest of the appointment.

Worst of all, she didn't leave me a tip. LOL

Omg!!!!! I would have stopped there and then!!!!
What a horrific thing to say!!! So glad your son didn't hear her!!
X

I work in a care home and get constant pity from my ladies because my boyfriend isn't my fiancé. And because we live together, and aren't married, I'm a dirty bitch!

Love old folks x

Great thread ladies!!
I had a lady in for a manicure and we were talking about kids and she she asked me how old my kids were I said '14 and 5', she then said...'ooh your children obviously have different fathers with that age gap?' I said 'no same father'....ooh she said 'was it his equipment that wasn't working or yours.....!!!!!!'
I didn't know how to reply I was furious...! I calmly said 'it was through choice my kids age difference not that's it's any of your business with all due respect!'
Thinking she got the message and to move on she leaned forward and said 'nobody would choose to have such a large age gap dear, you obviously had relationship problems!!!!!' I downed tools and said 'I'm offended by your personal comments and I would prefer if you left' at that point she looked utterly shocked as if, what have I said and tried to blame me for over-reacting.....come on woman....you are rude, ignorant and insane get out of my shop!!!

While doing a pedicure on a younger teenager, she asked me my age. When I told her I was 50, she asked me if I really should be doing pedicures anymore because she " ...didn't want me to die or nuthin'."

LOL

Lol

Jurate xx

Saturday my son came by the salon for a haircut and, as a dutiful son does, came in to give me a hug before heading out. I was doing a pedi on a new client and, up to that point, we had been having a great time.

After my son walked out, she asked me if Kellen was adopted to which I replied no. She then asked me his ethnicity. I didn't mind, it's 2012. He's mixed, I responded.

View attachment 15975

Her response to me? "You know you're going to hell and you've damned him to hell, too. Jesus don't believe in mixin' colors."

What an absolute bitch. :(

If I see her out in public, I'll take a page out of Chickafish's book and punch her in the throat for talking trash about my precious little baby boy though. :wink2:

OHH yes! If I was there, I would've stood by for the TKO so I can run up an be like like...
you-got-knocked-the-fugg-out-o.gif

The nerve of some people!

Funny story that happened when my hubby and I were making our way to our door from the street party. The cougar lady saw us with face paint on and nudged me and said, "You 2 gonna have a bath together to help get all that paint off each other? Brings back memories... hu hu hu!" OMG she's scary! :lol:

View attachment 15975

OMG!! Tammy i don't know what i would have done to her if it was me (and i don't even have kids lol).

This is just such old school thinking! Somewhere down the line were all mixed. Stupid person

LOL

This one made me have a right out loud belly laugh. Oh to be young again. I remember wondering if I would even be alive for the millennium cos I would be so old (36) and hoped to never reach 40 as that would be over the hill:biggrin:
You do the math, I am going Zimmerframe shopping later but it needs a little hand pillow so I can take it to work with me for manicures

Last edited:
Funny story that happened when my hubby and I were making our way to our door from the street party. The cougar lady saw us with face paint on and nudged me and said, "You 2 gonna have a bath together to help get all that paint off each other? Brings back memories... hu hu hu!" OMG she's scary! :lol:

Oh bless,

Did you then ? :wink2::wink2:

Latest posts

Back