CND, The Event!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So happy someone canceled and I have a ticket whoo can't wait for next weekend now. Must find a dress asap

Also I need to book a hotel anyone have any recommendations? Everywhere seems pretty booked up x

So happy someone canceled and I have a ticket whoo can't wait for next weekend now. Must find a dress asap

Well done, that was lucky. Where are you coming from? Shame you couldn't take the persons hotel room who you bought your ticket from :( x

We're staying at the Leeds Mercure parkway. It's about 5 mins away from the de vere hotel x

Hi
Sorry new on here, where do i find out what your all talkin about lol.
Vic x

Also I need to book a hotel anyone have any recommendations? Everywhere seems pretty booked up x

I have a twin room at the De Vere Village if you want to share.

I have sent you a private message

Tina x

Tina x

Aw Tina, that is such a kind gesture.

You lovely geek xx

We're staying at the Leeds Mercure parkway. It's about 5 mins away from the de vere hotel x

I'm staying there too :)
Vicki x

Aren't we all a lovely kind hearted bunch. This is going to be a blast :Love: A very lovely offer TLC xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

Tina x

Thank you do much Tina for your kind offer.

Feel so lucky that I managed to get a ticket. Can't wait xx

My dress just arrived and its too big arrgghhh! It was the only one I could find that I liked! Any suggestions as to shops to go and search?? X

I had a nightmare finding a dress for a wedding last year but found about 4 in TK Maxx at the last minute. I then had a nightmare choosing which one to have! Lol! So I usually check there first now :wink2:

WOW! This thread is massive. We are all SO excited. I am being VERY sensible!!! Not more than one or two alcoholic beverages Saturday night (I don't do mornings especially with a hangover!) so I'm fresh for a full day on Sunday. I'm wearing Flats Sunday & Monday day time. My naked nails look shocking but sounds like most of us are mortified to go 'naked' nails :eek:. I'm sure we will all leave The Event with our nails looking good. Looking forward to meeting others & working out who's who from our SG names & pictures. Do we need a badge or do you think we get one at registration?? :biggrin:

I'm officially almost-ready!

Train tickets - sorted, Geek t shirt (for meeting at train station) - sorted, party outfit - sorted, hotel confirmation triple check - sorted, what to wear in day - sorted!

Now, I just need to find some money to pay for it all! :lol:

I had a nightmare finding a dress for a wedding last year but found about 4 in TK Maxx at the last minute. I then had a nightmare choosing which one to have! Lol! So I usually check there first now :wink2:

Thank you - ill have a look! x

Any other geeks have tint stains on their nails and any tips to remove? I am lucky to have long natural nails but am useless at keeping one hand free of tint...I do dozens of HD brows a week...aghh!!

Any other geeks have tint stains on their nails and any tips to remove? I am lucky to have long natural nails but am useless at keeping one hand free of tint...I do dozens of HD brows a week...aghh!!

Why don't you post this question in the hair forum? ... This must be something that hair dressers have to face constantly.

So do we have an official reporter for the event? I know I for a one will need a blow by blow account of what is happening and lots of photos! Have fun Girlies!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek

5 More Sleeps!!!!!

never one for wishing my life away but soooo need this week to fly!!!!

Latest posts

Back