CND, The Event!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Be scared geeks be very scared lol!

I think I might love you WellyB!! :D
My lovely hairdresser is doing mine Thursday night (and I'm giving her a good Shellac-ing in return). I leave her to decide my hair as I trust her implicitly, so apparently I'm having a fringe this time and going a rusty colour???! I'm slightly nervous considering I'm already an aging ginger!

Be scared geeks be very scared lol!

Just splurted out a mouthful of tea looking at your photo! All over my laptop! Lol lol lol xxxxx

Just splurted out a mouthful of tea looking at your photo! All over my laptop! Lol lol lol xxxxx

Hahaha! Love it! This weekend is going to be fantastic xx

Off to hairdressers this morning.
This is stage 1 of
Operation The Event :)

Vicki x

Hi there,

Here at S2 we're all busy getting ready for The Event and can't wait to see everyone!

Does anyone know if any of The Event ticket holders will be coming from Ireland?

See you at the weekend x :?:

Is anyone still looking for a ticket? I have one if you are pm me please xx

Ok hair done. Gone from black to chocolate brown.

Dress has just arrived. It's lovely and most importantly it fits and is comfy :)
Vicki x

Hi there,

Here at S2 we're all busy getting ready for The Event and can't wait to see everyone!

Does anyone know if any of The Event ticket holders will be coming from Ireland?

See you at the weekend x :?:

I know of 3 that are coming from Ireland: Jenbella, AnneMarie and Susan. Not sure of any others ... Bless them!!! :hug:

Shopping completed. I'm all ready now and thanks to a bug I'm almost a stone lighter too. Every cloud. Bring it on! Woooohoooo :D

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

Stripped my nails on Monday and now have none!
Hair done, about to wax myself tonight and spray tan Friday. Will have a panic try on session Friday to see what fits.
Picked one of 4 ropey geek tops that arrived and returning the rest!
Can't believe it's here!!!

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1366822668.600092.jpg

This is my countdown on my phone!
I'm getting super excited now

Stripped my nails on Monday and now have none!
Hair done, about to wax myself tonight and spray tan Friday. Will have a panic try on session Friday to see what fits.
Picked one of 4 ropey geek tops that arrived and returning the rest!
Can't believe it's here!!!

My geek top isn't the best either, but it was all I could get! X

My geek top isn't the best either, but it was all I could get! X

I made mine myself, as I couldn't get one that fitted right, bought three then gave up, so got out the rhinestones!
Diane x

I'll be wearing my geek badge, so come and say hello :D

Latest posts

Back