CND, The Event!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does the 'naked nail' policy apply to toes too? x

Ahhh this feels weird! Fingers look fatter and shorter without polish!

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1366925582.525396.jpg

Ahhh this feels weird! Fingers look fatter and shorter without polish!

View attachment 33617

Mine have been product free for over a week!!! I haven't had time to do them :( I'm going to get my hands on a bottle of this magic polish ;) and get them looking presentable really to meet you all at the event!! .... The only thing is I can't decide which colour to have!!!!!..... Helpppppp

I know it's short notice but is anyone after a ticket for the 'event' still?? X
You're better off calling Linda at S2 as she still has a possible cancellation list although with literally 1 day to go, I'm not sure you will have any luck. Just come as planned. You will love it..:D

Just tried on my geek t-shirt... it's too frikkin' SMALL!!

it's meant to be a size 12 (as am i) but it's so tight across my chestage area that it's giving me a monoboob!

****** :sad:

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm just wearing a shirt n tie with some trousers. I don't really do suits! X

For Any male nail geeks or hubby's of nail geeks going, what are they wearing on the Sunday night? Do I need to dash his suit to the dry cleaners tomorrow?! Xx

My husband doesn't do suits either and hasn't worn a tie since retiring! We don't do ties in Spain either! Lol. If he wears one he'll have to borrow from Mr Geek!

Last edited:
1 more sleep!!!! x

Just tried on my geek t-shirt... it's too frikkin' SMALL!!

it's meant to be a size 12 (as am i) but it's so tight across my chestage area that it's giving me a monoboob!

bugger..:sad:

Mine is exactly the same :( it's so stretched across the bust that the letters are distorted! For one night though, I'm just going to wear it x

Emma at Elite keeps beating me to it :D but I have to say it again......
:D:D:D:D:!::!::!:1:D:D:D:D:!::!::!:

how are we expected to sleep tonight? lol *** excitmenttttt
xxx

A long shot I know, but does anybody have a room share available for the Sunday night? I managed to get a ticket at the last minute and am looking for somewhere to stay! x

Hi I'm not going anymore I have a spare ticket available and a room share available the sat and Sunday xx

argh..you are all ahead of me, was supposed to have tan wed nite but couldnt fit it in, was going to try tonite but am now going to hairdressers tonight!! what are we like ladies!

look forward to seeing you all tomorrow....xx

argh..you are all ahead of me, was supposed to have tan wed nite but couldnt fit it in, was going to try tonite but am now going to hairdressers tonight!! what are we like ladies!

look forward to seeing you all tomorrow....xx

I've decided not to spray tan as even with moisturising I'll be patchy by Monday so I'm going as my alabaster self ;)

Ok will try that thank you, do I just phone the normal sweet squared number? X

I've decided not to spray tan as even with moisturising I'll be patchy by Monday so I'm going as my alabaster self ;)

I'm having laser so can't have any colour on me :eek:

So it's me and you, kid:p

I should be finished today by 4pm. Then it's ironing my new frock, packing everything else and hubby is doing my toes :). Gold sparkle
Vicki x

A long shot I know, but does anybody have a room share available for the Sunday night? I managed to get a ticket at the last minute and am looking for somewhere to stay! x

I'm not at the hotel but you're more than welcome to come to share my travelodge room if you want?

Think it's about 15-ish minutes away from The Village.

Latest posts

Back