Convert to Creative for FREE!!!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JoJoPearce

Reaction score
Just got my copy of Professional Nails and on Pg. 9 There is an article that says

'Creative are giving you the chance to convert to creative for zilch. You can now learn for free with Creative's esteemed education ambassadors and take home a try me kit, all for the price of a phone call.

But hurry places are bound to be snapped up quickly so be sure to call 0113 275 5719 today'

Sounds like a opputunity that couldn't be missed to me so for all of you who want to convert get calling.

I'm just waiting for a call re this!!! Fingers crossed!! x

OMG not had a chance to call yet but whats with the free training?

Does anyone know whats what?

I've just called them!!! Got to answer machine tho!! I've left contact details for them to call back. My cousin has just told me they are sending her some info out!?!? Thats about all I know!:hug:

I would assume that its where you pay for the kit and the training is free, might be wrong though so its worth a call.

I've left a message! I never have any luck though so I doubt I'll get anywhere!

I've left a message! I never have any luck though so I doubt I'll get anywhere!

It is not down to luck........This is not a competition but a great chance to see how using Creative products can help you to be successful in the Nail Industry.
You will be shown how to get the best out of the products by a Creative Nail Design Education Ambassador and given a Try Me Kit.
I am sure your message will be answered....and that there will be a date that suits you to take advantage of this great opportunity.

I phoned Creative yesterday about the conversion course. I didn't book it tho because I wanted to ask boyfriend if he would pay for it as my christmas present. So even if I don't get it for free I'll still be definitely going on the course. Its seems a lot of people see it as money very well spent. I just got the info pack too off the Postman!! That was quick!! :hug:

I rang,this offer is for liquid and powder only,so give them a call geeks x

Which numbers should I be pressing and things?!

Same here, I've tried two ways and think they were both different answering machines, x x x

I rang the academy direct,i rang Leeds and got straight through on 0113 2750433 hth x

hi

got straight through.... got my name down....... now fingers crossed I will get on xxxxxxxx

I am just off the phone. Got through to Hyperion and then they put me on to the education department.
That was engaged:cry: , so I left my details on the answer machine.
Fingers crossed:D

They have just returned my call, so I'm sure they'll get round to you soon :hug:

wow fab!! just out of interest - what qualifications can you convert to creative with? xx

rach

i have a vtct in advanced nail techniques and they said that was fine... not sure about what others prob NVQ and similar

hth

:hug:

you have to buy their trial kit - not sure how much that is xx

Just left a message because they are closed now. Thanks for that hun.

Latest posts

Back