Convert to Creative for FREE!!!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn only just seen this i'm going to try and ring tomorrow but not hopeful x :cry:

I just wondered if the same offer is in the pipelines for Brisa ?

I appreciate the cost of the lamp would have to be additional,but i just wondered if it is possible,thanks x

:) Hi i rang Creative yesterday on 0800 389 3415 got straight through very helpful lady yes the course is free & the try me kit is free enough product for three sets. Am waiting for paper work now for the Ludlow academy 4hr session 10 to 2, the lady i spoke to also said they would take your credit card details not to be used only if you book a session and don't turn up they would take a £40 fee as places are very popular. Am looking forward to the course:)

I just wondered if the same offer is in the pipelines for Brisa ?

I appreciate the cost of the lamp would have to be additional,but i just wondered if it is possible,thanks x
yes this would be good becki, or fabric it would be nice for the techs that have already trained with creative to get something as well xx:hug:

I never did hear anything :cry:

:) Just recieved information from Creative very quick am going to book up brilliant:) Would give them a call if you've not done already:!:

I never did hear anything :cry:

Aw...poor you....maybe your number got lost in the avalanche....give them another call now the initial rush may have tailed off...and they should have dates and locations to give you.

As Robert the Bruce said..If at first you don't succeed try, and try again!!!

Someone I know booked for the conversion in Manchester this week in a single phone call, just rang & booked immediately for March, places were also available for Feb but that date clashed with work.

Someone I know booked for the conversion in Manchester this week in a single phone call, just rang & booked immediately for March, places were also available for Feb but that date clashed with work.

Me and my sister are going on Monday. It is a free conversion - either you pass or fail and the tutor will point you in the right direction of which course would be best suited to your needs.

People may just have difficulty getting on because Creative has been inundated with enquiries! It just shows how popular the company is.

Well guys, I feel really let down on this one.

No one bothered to get back to me :mad:

Not good business in my eyes.

Well guys, I feel really let down on this one.

No one bothered to get back to me :mad:

Not good business in my eyes.

It is probably just human error - you can't blame the business. We all make mistakes.... if it was a bank error in your favour, you wouldn't be complaining then, would you? :lol: Haven't you ever forfotten to ring someone back when you've been very busy? I know I have.

Ring them back, the free conversion course is available to everyone.

It is probably just human error - you can't blame the business. We all make mistakes.... if it was a bank error in your favour, you wouldn't be complaining then, would you? :lol: Haven't you ever forfotten to ring someone back when you've been very busy? I know I have.

Ring them back, the free conversion course is available to everyone.

Thanks for the Glasgow numbers, I will ring them on Monday and try again.
Sorry I dont agree with you though. I run a very sucessfull business and I always follow up my answering machine messages.

Thanks for the Glasgow numbers, I will ring them on Monday and try again.
Sorry I dont agree with you though. I run a very sucessfull business and I always follow up my answering machine messages.

Ah well... when your business is as successful as Creative, perhaps you may become a little more forgetful :wink2:

can you apply even if i'm training through college as i want to convert to creative after my course?

can you apply even if i'm training through college as i want to convert to creative after my course?

I may be wrong but I thought you cant convert until after you have been qualified for 6 months.

I may be wrong but I thought you cant convert until after you have been qualified for 6 months.

You have to be a working tech of 6 months after you have qualified So yes Oey your right :)

i saw this in my health and beauty salon mag

its says creative are giving free training when you enrol on a conversion course tel 0800 389 3415 for more info

Unless you have an nvq or equivalent,this was the rule is september,however things change so for the most accurate and up to date info,give cna a call,hth's x

Just got my copy of Professional Nails and on Pg. 9 There is an article that says

'Creative are giving you the chance to convert to creative for zilch. You can now learn for free with Creative's esteemed education ambassadors and take home a try me kit, all for the price of a phone call.

But hurry places are bound to be snapped up quickly so be sure to call 0113 275 5719 today'

Sounds like a opputunity that couldn't be missed to me so for all of you who want to convert get calling.

i live in south africa,,,,,, anyone of you wonderful geeks what to call for me and get me a kit? please oh please

I AM ON THE COURSE :eek: yyyayyyyy !!!
im dead excited :green:
just phoned up then and booked for march i cant wait now .....oooooh yayy !!!

Latest posts

Back