custom blend - first attempt

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
fabulous Glynis hun :D
you would never guess the length (or lack of it) of the nail beneath the enhancement, love it :hug:

Looks very nice a bit bright still but from what i can see nice uniformed nice extension with no color difference.

Tricia

I love the way you've extended the nail bed Glynis.

From the pic on my screen, I think you could make the blend a little deeper, a bit warmer maybe. I really like them though, I'm a very big fan of custom blending.

When I had my nails done by Roxanne and Liza for the book, Roxanne mixed a blend for me and added a little glitter...............not sure what it was called. It was very subtle but I got a lot of compliments about the shimmer.

Ohhh it's looks great. I see you got the hang of it quicker than me!!

very nice and smiley

LoL

Clur

xx

thanks for all your comments - i appreciate it, ive attached another pic of one hand (thumb missing tho as cropped pic too much) looking at them on a full hand i dont know whether i like them now, my other hand is still waiting to be done, but cant decide

Attachments

• custom blend after 2.jpg
    custom blend after 2.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 47
i love em...do the other hand glynis...your nails beds look to die for. xxx

well i think they look fab, if i lived nearer you could do mine!

Peter Pan said:
thanks for all your comments - i appreciate it, ive attached another pic of one hand (thumb missing tho as cropped pic too much) looking at them on a full hand i dont know whether i like them now, my other hand is still waiting to be done, but cant decide

I think they are fabulous - very talented.

Think they look good Glynis love the way you ahve extended the nail bed, could do with a set of them on my short stubby nails , may have to play with some mixes and get my geeky friends to help me do mine lol.
well doen babes
x

They look great Glynis, you have done them so well.

I have yet to attempt the colour blending but will soon. I need to do mine as my nail beds are all different lengths, i think due to the fact i used to be a chronic nail biter.

hi glynis

They are lovely,,what don't you like about them???????

did you sculpt the tip on the form so it was floating above the finger like i was on about last night ......:hug:

I think yur being tough on yourself, i would be chuffed with those. They are very natural looking. You need to give me a 121 Glynis!!

Very fan dabbi dosy babe............. I like this a lot, well done xxx

Just looked at 'straight on' pic and I think they're gorgeous. Makes me want to do mine now. x

They look gorgeous Glynis x

Jo x​

lovely peter pan...i am so going to go to every blinking demo next year when i SCOOP up some more holidays at work again!!

Fab babes

amb x

what was the mix as it isint on the book as thought

lancslass

i used flawless 4 parts
white 4 parts
spanish tile a touch
quartz a touch
melting pot a touch

mamma - anytime you wanna come over to me ill gladly show you, but im only still learning myself - so its still abit of hit and miss at the moment

you are all so kind - i think the pic has done them justice as in "real life" they still look abit pink - i love the illusion of them but not the colour

Well done Glynis - they look fab Hun!

Awesome chick~!

Latest posts

Back