Damaged Nail Resurrection "VIDEO"

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nailzoo

Reaction score
Just when you thought it was safe to open the salon door......

In walks a client like "P".

She had very severe burns to her hands many, many years ago, the surgeons basically fixed her up as best as possible.

As you will see, she now grows almost 2 separate nails from the one matrix (which was obviously severely damaged/melted) and healed quite "oddly", to say the least.

The middle section is quite soft and quite pliable when pressed.

Dual System forms have been a godsend, as filing in this area is something that scares me quite a bit. These are the new forms (possible a world first on video).

I would like to use a masking powder on her, but water seeps under the nail in that odd looking gap and discoloration (bordering on greenies) is quite common..... and I prefer to see what's going on under a nail like this.

I'm sure this is gonna freak out quite a few on Youtube ...... buts it's not often you see stuff like this done.
ENJOY !!!!

Please watch in youtube "High Quality Settings" !!

YouTube - Dual System Form Acrylic Nails for Damage Repair

Last edited:
I can't get it to load:irked:. Am I doing something wrong?

Amazing as usual, you must be a godsend to her...:hug:

OK I found it.:rolleyes:

Really brilliant. Thanks Carl.

The difference is amazing. I think if a client came to me with a nail like that to be enhanced I would be a bit scared to do anything with it, so it's fab to see that something can be done with such a great result. :)

Thats amazing, as a newbie still training i wouldn't have a clue what to do! your very inspiring with all your videos, thank you x

What a transformation! FAB job, as usual!

I just ordered the Dual Forms +Plus yesterday (based on a comment you made about them in another thread) and can't wait to try them out.

Thanks for posting the video. :)

Fantastic as always. What a transformation. x

What can I say? Truly amazing as always. :hug:

Excellent work xx

Fab Carl. As ever.

I bet she's one happy lady she has you as her tech.:hug:

amazing, i love watching your videos and do so a lot as am trying to study and practise for as many hours as i can, and hubbie even calls you, my other man, !!

tigi

Thats amazing i bet shes one very happy lady

Brilliant - I know she must be thrilled, a real enhancement:)

Hurrah for popits how ever did we do without them .

Can I just ask did the acrylic not seep through the crack in the nail as you dont actually see the posibility of this happening in the vid? Just wondered.:)

Good work hun....nobodys worth it by Madge is playing at the same time completely coincidental to me...makes you wonder.... x

Good work hun....nobodys worth it by Madge is playing at the same time completely coincidental to me...makes you wonder.... x

I always consider the music I use:)
The track is actually called "Damaged" ,by Plummet,I think that's even more apt

brilliant work ! this is the first of your videos I have seen, but will be searching for more now. Thank you so much.
Sue:hug:

I'm sorry if this is a stupid question but you mentioned you were afraid to file this nail. Do you not have to do that with the Popits? I have never seen them used so please excuse my ignorance. Thanks!

I'm sorry if this is a stupid question but you mentioned you were afraid to file this nail. Do you not have to do that with the Popits? I have never seen them used so please excuse my ignorance. Thanks!
Im glad you asked this question because i was thinking the same, would love to know the answer too as im not a fan of filing and im still a little confussed about pop its.
Great work carl btw.

Latest posts

Back