Dermalogica start up

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crystaltash

Reaction score
Anybody got any idea of the start up cost for Dermalogica?

Really interested in getting it in to my salon as my Ahava range is just not cutting it.

Thanks,
Tasha
xx

Anybody got any idea of the start up cost for Dermalogica?

Really interested in getting it in to my salon as my Ahava range is just not cutting it.

Thanks,
Tasha
xx

Best thing you can do is look on the web site at their start up costs.

I have just started using a new facial brand and searched for about a month for the right products and the right start up costs.

Some of the better brands like Dermalogica start up at around £3000.00.Didn't look at Dermalogica but this is probably what you're looking at approx.HTH

Hi

I have dermalogica in my salon, had it for about 15 years now. Its very good, clients love it and its really easy to retail.

Not sure on the start up cost now i would think 3-5k get a rep round to you and see what they can do for you.

One of the benefits is you get free skin care education and loads of it!

I got a quote from Dermalogica a couple of months ago for £3800 for start up! I love the products but way to high for me. Hth

Yup, the start-up cost is between 3-4k, they offer two simple packages....one of each product and two of each product!:green:

hth

carn't you just buy the products you want?

I did enquire about the start up costs at GMex and they told me for a one room salon about £2,500 to £3,000. It did include lots of retail though and I know that for me to shift all the stuff thats in the start up package I would haveto be one hell of a sales person (which I am not) Anyway, just can't afford that sort of money.

I have been looking at the costs of this as well.

Have been looking to compair this cost to other well known brands like Elemis etc, but have not managed to get the costs of these.

Have also looked at Germaine de Capuccini - I know it is not a well known brand yet, but they have a better start up option starting from about £900, but dont think that includes any retail.

Does anybody know the start up cost of any others?

Sorry to hijack your thread CrystalTash but i think you may find this info useful as well.

Eve Taylor apparantly do a good set up Nemotail here uses them and really likes them.

If you do a search for Facial Ranges, help etc you should get a fair bit of info.

I am sorry I have no idea how to locate and attach the threads that may help.

I am about to see the Environ rep and I am 90% sure that is the range I will be taking.

I have been looking at the costs of this as well.

Have been looking to compair this cost to other well known brands like Elemis etc, but have not managed to get the costs of these.

Have also looked at Germaine de Capuccini - I know it is not a well known brand yet, but they have a better start up option starting from about £900, but dont think that includes any retail.

Does anybody know the start up cost of any others?

Sorry to hijack your thread CrystalTash but i think you may find this info useful as well.
Germaine Capuccini is fab range.We used it in the last salon I worked in.excellent products.Spanish compnay.I am very surprised they have such low set up costs to be truthful.

Eve Taylor apparantly do a good set up Nemotail here uses them and really likes them.

If you do a search for Facial Ranges, help etc you should get a fair bit of info.

I am sorry I have no idea how to locate and attach the threads that may help.

I am about to see the Environ rep and I am 90% sure that is the range I will be taking.
I have just started using Eve Taylor and purchased start up package on sunday at GMEX.If anyone would like info on this feel free to PM me.Lovely products and fab sized start up package and very reasonable price.

I have just decided to take on the Uspa range. You'd have to look into how it works in the UK, but here there are 3 price levels. Retail, wholesale, & stockist. I did their product knowledge last weekend & can buy at wholesale price without an opening order. If you do an opening order you get to buy at the stockist price which is cheaper again.
My plan is to buy bits & pieces & then when I have enough to use to do facials, sell off all my other stuff & hopefully get a bit to go towards my opening order.
Had a look at distributers, doesn't look like they have one in UK, only Ireland, don't know if that's any good to anyone.
Renaissance Products - Irish Distributors of Skin Care, Spa Salon Suppliers
found this one in UK
CLC Europe Ltd in category Retail/Gift Products

We use it in college, having our training day in November, cant wait!

Well, Geeks - I got in touch with a Dermalogica rep and she quoted me £2600 which is payable over 3 months.

Dermalogica are having a 10% discount on opening orders or something.....

Anyway, she is coming to the salon on Tuesday to have a wee chat and show me some stuff - think i might go for it, guys!!!!!

oooooh I'm so excited!!!
xxxx

The products are great, you will not be dissapointed! Good luck

We just started with Dermalogica last year, and we absolutely LOVE it. Great product, great results, great support system and training throught the company.

Can't comment on the start up prices of Dermalogica, but as a consumer I love the products and the retail prices for a professional range are really good when comparedto Elemis, Gatineau etc

How does Dermalogica compare to Clarins, both for retail and for reputation?

Clarins is more expensive than Dermalogica as a consumer....as for results I don't know....I'm crap at skin care even though I have the routine in my bathroom. Moisturiser in the morning, that's my bag lol!

Latest posts

Back