Do you wear rings during working hours?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ring wearing in working hours:

• No, I remove all rings.

Votes: 25 32.1%
  • I wear my wedding ring.

Votes: 18 23.1%
  • I wear my wedding ring, engagement, ring, eternity ring.

Votes: 24 30.8%
  • Other

Votes: 12 15.4%

• Total voters

hippy-chick

Reaction score
So, do you wear rings when you are performing your work duties?

i used to be the queen of bling when i was just hairdressing, but now the nails are on the scene, all i wear is my wedding band.....
thg:cry:

I remove all rings when doing any form of massage, pedicure or manicure. I would leave them on for most other beauty treatments as long as they didnt involve any form of massage.

I don't wear any jewellery except a medical bracelet, but then I am only a trainee and I am not married.
I wouldn't wear my engagement ring though if I had one in case of getting product (ie: massage cream) into the stones or getting water under the band and getting sore fingers!

Would you go to a nail tech who wears a medical bracelet? my tutor's make me take it off saying its unproffesional even though people are allowed to keep on wedding rings

I voted other, because,

When doing enhancements I don't remove my rings.

When doing manicures or pedicures, I remove my diamond rings but leave my wedding ring on.

I have been married 20 years and have never taken my wedding ring off:)

Dont wear any rings, bracelets, watch, earings!

Up to 12 months ago i wore a ring on each finger, 6 bracelets a watch, 3 necklaces and i woke one day and thought eurghhhh this is trashy looking and took it all off :eek:

If i was to sell it all i would be quids in :green:

Last edited:
I have always worn my wedding band, and my eternity ring, which is fine during massage and facials.

but, I took them off the other day and thought YUCKY! So have resolved to take them off for work from now on.

I wear my wedding ring only.

I got into the habit of taking all my other jewelry off for work (including my wrist watch) that I just forget to put them back on now. Even when I go out!

i will never take my engagement ring off

At the beginning of the week I remove all jewelery except my wedding ring and some small earring. At the end of the week I put it all back on again!:green:

I wear my rings now because when I was at college I took my rings off and they got thrown in the bin by accident :eek:. I got them back the next day as the cleaner got them out for me :green:. I bought her some choccies Lol xx

I wear 2 braclets, watch , a pair of earrings,wedding,eternity and engagement rings......thats enough for me !! :green:

Last edited:
Dont wear any rings, bracelets, watch, earings!

Up to 12 months ago i wore a ring on each finger, 6 bracelets a watch, 3 necklaces and i woke one day and thought eurghhhh this is trashy looking and took it all off :eek:

If i was to sell it all i would be quids in :green:

well gold is at its highest price at the moment so at least you know if you wanted to you would get a good price!

I wear my rings for mani, pedi and enhancements

I do wear my wedding ring for all treatments except for facials, it's just not right to wear it then

Bearing in mind I'm only a nail geek, I wear my wedding ring, my watch and earrings - that's it! I used to wear my engagement and eternity rings but they get so clogged with dust from rebalancing enhancements......

I do wear my wedding ring for all treatments except for facials, it's just not right to wear it then

Why is it not right?
Personally thats the one ring I literally can't get off and I've never had a problem with wearing it for any treatments.

well I've done all my massage treatments and facials previously wearing wedding band and eternity ring. But have decided from now on, I will remove them. (already lost my eternity ring)

I don't wear any rings as they get in the way for me when doing nails.

I usually wear all (wedding, engagement & eternity) rings, watch & bracelet when doing nails, but take them off for facials, massage & pedis.
I'm like a magpie - like shiny things and am always cleaning my rings.:rolleyes:

I wear my rings (engagement and wedding) all the time, the only time I remove them is when Im making pastry. They dont get in the way when Im doing any of my treatments.

I give them a good clean with gin, every 3 weeks! :green:

Latest posts

Back