EDGE shape

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:green:hello Jagienka! soooo good to see you here!

thanks for the info hun will give it a try looks nice thanks again agnes:hug:

You are welcome. What is flexbrush?

flexbrush is water based acrylic paint...you can buy it from NSI, but i just buy them from shops for artists- in quite big bottles comparing to those nsi ones and much more cheaper :)

flexbrush is water based acrylic paint...you can buy it from NSI, but i just buy them from shops for artists- in quite big bottles comparing to those nsi ones and much more cheaper :)

Oh thanks, I bought some water bases acrylic at the weekend. Haven't had a try yet. The gold colour on yours looks lovely. I must get some gold, and silver too! x

Personally i dont like the shape at all, but that's just me :D

Oh thanks, I bought some water bases acrylic at the weekend. Haven't had a try yet. The gold colour on yours looks lovely. I must get some gold, and silver too! x

Crikey, I see the subject is rolling on here so well. I was so disappointed everything was shut back home when i was there, i wanted to take one-to-one on these.

marioned - Make sure you dilute your acrylic paint with water it will be easier to paint. Get yourself a Vrush Pen set from art-nails. Pm me i have a dvd on free hand painting)

x:hug:

These nails are amazing and so unusual... I love the nail art & would love to learn nail art if anyone can point me in the right direction would be great... xx
I love the way she changes the colour of her monomer to give the free edge colour... Amazing...

Last edited:
the first set with the turquoise tips are exquisite.

i have had a go at the style and have done a photo tutorial showing the steps i used. find it on Susan Loasby, Angel Fingers

great tutorial doll, you should post it in the tutorial section here for reference to other geeks)))

x

great tutorial doll, you should post it in the tutorial section here for reference to other geeks)))

x

i thought you could only do that if you were a premium geek, maybe i'm wrong, mods ?

Great tutorial, now if only I could sculpt on myself. :irked: :hug:

:hug: Susan.. I was hoping that you would do a tutorial on the Edge nails!!

I absoultely love all your work?
Are you going to be at the Orlando Premiere this June?

Sincerely;
Janet:hug:

i think this nail shape looks fab,its really affective and i know that one of my friends would love it as she really like the chevron pattern anyway.
thanks for the tutorial susan it was excellent with really clear pictures.
and thanks for showing us all the photos nataliya,they were gorgeous nails as were susans and gina's.xx

:hug: Susan.. I was hoping that you would do a tutorial on the Edge nails!!

I absoultely love all your work?
Are you going to be at the Orlando Premiere this June?

Sincerely;
Janet:hug:

i might be, i'm not sure yet.

i think i will be working at one of the american shows for lechat, could be orlando, las vegas or new york.

i'm glad the tutorial is of help. i picked up the idea from the russian forum when the thread was started , but as everything was in russian i wasnt quite sure if i got it all right or if ive missed something. anyway that method works for me.

Latest posts

Back